Mariah Carey's 'E=MC2' Slips Again on Albums Chart
It looks like Mariah Carey's new album "E=MC²" has started to loose its grip on the Billboard 200 chart. After being kicked out of the top spot by Madonna's "Hard Candy" on the previous week, this week Mariah's album slipped even further to #5.
The drop caused by the decline of her LP's sale that only reached about 87,000 copies this past weekend. The number is lower that last week's sale that reached 95,000 copies.
Replacing Mariah's on the second place is county singer Toby Keith with his compilation set "35 Biggest Hits", while the number one seat is surprisingly taken by Neil Diamond's new record "Home Before Dark". Last week's champion Madonna with "Hard Candy" dropped two places to #3, followed by Clay Aiken's "On My Way Here" on #4.
Behind Mariah, at #6 comes Leona Lewis with her "Spirit" album. Gavin DeGraw grabs #7 position through his self-titled second album, while at #8 there's Josh Groban with his "Awake Live [CD/DVD]". The #9 spot goes to country singer Dierks Bentley's "Greatest Hits: Every Mile a Memory" set and the final top ten spot is taken by Latin singer Luis Miguel's new record "Complices".
More Mariah Carey News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son