Mariah Carey's 'E=MC2' Slips Again on Albums Chart
It looks like Mariah Carey's new album "E=MC²" has started to loose its grip on the Billboard 200 chart. After being kicked out of the top spot by Madonna's "Hard Candy" on the previous week, this week Mariah's album slipped even further to #5.
The drop caused by the decline of her LP's sale that only reached about 87,000 copies this past weekend. The number is lower that last week's sale that reached 95,000 copies.
Replacing Mariah's on the second place is county singer Toby Keith with his compilation set "35 Biggest Hits", while the number one seat is surprisingly taken by Neil Diamond's new record "Home Before Dark". Last week's champion Madonna with "Hard Candy" dropped two places to #3, followed by Clay Aiken's "On My Way Here" on #4.
Behind Mariah, at #6 comes Leona Lewis with her "Spirit" album. Gavin DeGraw grabs #7 position through his self-titled second album, while at #8 there's Josh Groban with his "Awake Live [CD/DVD]". The #9 spot goes to country singer Dierks Bentley's "Greatest Hits: Every Mile a Memory" set and the final top ten spot is taken by Latin singer Luis Miguel's new record "Complices".
More Mariah Carey News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'