Teaser Trailer of 'Mummy 3' Coming Out May 16
For those who have been patient enough waiting to get a glimpse into the third "Mummy" movie, a great news are coming their way. On Wednesday, May 14, "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor" director, Rob Cohen, announced though his production blog that on Friday, May 16, fans can get the first inside look into the upcoming horror action adventure film.
Noticing that he will be the first to present the teaser trailer online, Cohen gives the exact timing of its release, that is on Friday, May 16, at 9:00 A.M. PST. The filmmaker known for his works on "The Fast and the Furious", "XXX" and "Stealth" further explained that he will present the first compilation of clips from the film starring Brendan Fraser before its theatrical debut in the U.S. attached to "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian", which hits the theaters on May 16, and around the world with prints of "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" on May 22.
Bringing another Rick O'Connell's wild adventure to the land beyond America, "Tomb of the Dragon Emperor" will take audience to the ancient China where O'Connell is going to team up with his now grown son to battle the resurrected Han Emperor from dominating the world under his merciless arms. The Universal Pictures' action tidbit featuring also Maria Bello, Jet Li, Luke Ford and Michelle Yeoh will arrive in theaters across the country on August 1.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris