Teaser Trailer of 'Mummy 3' Coming Out May 16
For those who have been patient enough waiting to get a glimpse into the third "Mummy" movie, a great news are coming their way. On Wednesday, May 14, "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor" director, Rob Cohen, announced though his production blog that on Friday, May 16, fans can get the first inside look into the upcoming horror action adventure film.
Noticing that he will be the first to present the teaser trailer online, Cohen gives the exact timing of its release, that is on Friday, May 16, at 9:00 A.M. PST. The filmmaker known for his works on "The Fast and the Furious", "XXX" and "Stealth" further explained that he will present the first compilation of clips from the film starring Brendan Fraser before its theatrical debut in the U.S. attached to "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian", which hits the theaters on May 16, and around the world with prints of "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" on May 22.
Bringing another Rick O'Connell's wild adventure to the land beyond America, "Tomb of the Dragon Emperor" will take audience to the ancient China where O'Connell is going to team up with his now grown son to battle the resurrected Han Emperor from dominating the world under his merciless arms. The Universal Pictures' action tidbit featuring also Maria Bello, Jet Li, Luke Ford and Michelle Yeoh will arrive in theaters across the country on August 1.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video