Teaser Trailer of 'Mummy 3' Coming Out May 16
For those who have been patient enough waiting to get a glimpse into the third "Mummy" movie, a great news are coming their way. On Wednesday, May 14, "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor" director, Rob Cohen, announced though his production blog that on Friday, May 16, fans can get the first inside look into the upcoming horror action adventure film.
Noticing that he will be the first to present the teaser trailer online, Cohen gives the exact timing of its release, that is on Friday, May 16, at 9:00 A.M. PST. The filmmaker known for his works on "The Fast and the Furious", "XXX" and "Stealth" further explained that he will present the first compilation of clips from the film starring Brendan Fraser before its theatrical debut in the U.S. attached to "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian", which hits the theaters on May 16, and around the world with prints of "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" on May 22.
Bringing another Rick O'Connell's wild adventure to the land beyond America, "Tomb of the Dragon Emperor" will take audience to the ancient China where O'Connell is going to team up with his now grown son to battle the resurrected Han Emperor from dominating the world under his merciless arms. The Universal Pictures' action tidbit featuring also Maria Bello, Jet Li, Luke Ford and Michelle Yeoh will arrive in theaters across the country on August 1.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences