Jessica Simpson Dumped by Tony Romo Despite Representative's Denial of Split Reports
Rumors are abuzz that Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo have split. Representative for the actress-singer has slammed the break up rumors though, insisted there is "no truth" to them. Celebrity gossip site TMZ, in fact, "has learned that the romance between Jessica Simpson and hotshot QB Tony Romo is as dead as the Cowboys' 2007 playoff run," while furthermore claimed their sources know better than the couple's representatives.
Star magazine first broke the report on the couple's split on Monday, May 12, cited a source close to the pair as saying they have broken up. "They're broken up," a friend of the Dallas Cowboys quarterback claimed. "He told us they broke up and that was that. We're guys so we didn't talk about it much."
Soon following the break up reports, Romo was said to have been seen partying with his college buddies surrounded by a number of girls. "We had to restrain some who forcibly tried to make their way to his table. He zeroed in on one blonde all night. That blonde wasn't Jessica Simpson," a source in the know said.
No official confirmation nor denial just yet from either Jessica or Romo.
More Jessica Simpson News
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated