Jessica Simpson Dumped by Tony Romo Despite Representative's Denial of Split Reports
Rumors are abuzz that Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo have split. Representative for the actress-singer has slammed the break up rumors though, insisted there is "no truth" to them. Celebrity gossip site TMZ, in fact, "has learned that the romance between Jessica Simpson and hotshot QB Tony Romo is as dead as the Cowboys' 2007 playoff run," while furthermore claimed their sources know better than the couple's representatives.
Star magazine first broke the report on the couple's split on Monday, May 12, cited a source close to the pair as saying they have broken up. "They're broken up," a friend of the Dallas Cowboys quarterback claimed. "He told us they broke up and that was that. We're guys so we didn't talk about it much."
Soon following the break up reports, Romo was said to have been seen partying with his college buddies surrounded by a number of girls. "We had to restrain some who forcibly tried to make their way to his table. He zeroed in on one blonde all night. That blonde wasn't Jessica Simpson," a source in the know said.
No official confirmation nor denial just yet from either Jessica or Romo.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked