Jessica Simpson Dumped by Tony Romo Despite Representative's Denial of Split Reports
Rumors are abuzz that Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo have split. Representative for the actress-singer has slammed the break up rumors though, insisted there is "no truth" to them. Celebrity gossip site TMZ, in fact, "has learned that the romance between Jessica Simpson and hotshot QB Tony Romo is as dead as the Cowboys' 2007 playoff run," while furthermore claimed their sources know better than the couple's representatives.
Star magazine first broke the report on the couple's split on Monday, May 12, cited a source close to the pair as saying they have broken up. "They're broken up," a friend of the Dallas Cowboys quarterback claimed. "He told us they broke up and that was that. We're guys so we didn't talk about it much."
Soon following the break up reports, Romo was said to have been seen partying with his college buddies surrounded by a number of girls. "We had to restrain some who forcibly tried to make their way to his table. He zeroed in on one blonde all night. That blonde wasn't Jessica Simpson," a source in the know said.
No official confirmation nor denial just yet from either Jessica or Romo.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed