Weezer Push Up 'Weezer (Red Album)' Release Date
If some musicians recently have decided to push back the release date of their albums, Weezer do just the opposite thing. The band have announced that they will push up their upcoming album "Weezer (Red Album)" three weeks earlier from its previous schedule.
The new set which was actually planned to due on June 24, will now has June 3 as its release date. This decision reportedly was ignited by the success of the first single "Pork and Beans" from the upcoming LP. The song became the #1 song on the Billboard Hot Modern Rock chart.
Meanwhile, the upcoming album will be the rock band's sixth studio album up till this year. On the album the band teamed up with Rick Rubin and Jacknife Lee as the producers of the set.
Their previous album before the upcoming record was Make Believe, released on May 10, 2005. That record become a hit after peaking at #2 on the Billboard Hot 200 chart.
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci