Weezer Push Up 'Weezer (Red Album)' Release Date
If some musicians recently have decided to push back the release date of their albums, Weezer do just the opposite thing. The band have announced that they will push up their upcoming album "Weezer (Red Album)" three weeks earlier from its previous schedule.
The new set which was actually planned to due on June 24, will now has June 3 as its release date. This decision reportedly was ignited by the success of the first single "Pork and Beans" from the upcoming LP. The song became the #1 song on the Billboard Hot Modern Rock chart.
Meanwhile, the upcoming album will be the rock band's sixth studio album up till this year. On the album the band teamed up with Rick Rubin and Jacknife Lee as the producers of the set.
Their previous album before the upcoming record was Make Believe, released on May 10, 2005. That record become a hit after peaking at #2 on the Billboard Hot 200 chart.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018