Weezer Push Up 'Weezer (Red Album)' Release Date
If some musicians recently have decided to push back the release date of their albums, Weezer do just the opposite thing. The band have announced that they will push up their upcoming album "Weezer (Red Album)" three weeks earlier from its previous schedule.
The new set which was actually planned to due on June 24, will now has June 3 as its release date. This decision reportedly was ignited by the success of the first single "Pork and Beans" from the upcoming LP. The song became the #1 song on the Billboard Hot Modern Rock chart.
Meanwhile, the upcoming album will be the rock band's sixth studio album up till this year. On the album the band teamed up with Rick Rubin and Jacknife Lee as the producers of the set.
Their previous album before the upcoming record was Make Believe, released on May 10, 2005. That record become a hit after peaking at #2 on the Billboard Hot 200 chart.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why