Weezer Push Up 'Weezer (Red Album)' Release Date
If some musicians recently have decided to push back the release date of their albums, Weezer do just the opposite thing. The band have announced that they will push up their upcoming album "Weezer (Red Album)" three weeks earlier from its previous schedule.
The new set which was actually planned to due on June 24, will now has June 3 as its release date. This decision reportedly was ignited by the success of the first single "Pork and Beans" from the upcoming LP. The song became the #1 song on the Billboard Hot Modern Rock chart.
Meanwhile, the upcoming album will be the rock band's sixth studio album up till this year. On the album the band teamed up with Rick Rubin and Jacknife Lee as the producers of the set.
Their previous album before the upcoming record was Make Believe, released on May 10, 2005. That record become a hit after peaking at #2 on the Billboard Hot 200 chart.
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser