Promo Trailer: First Look Into Scarlett Johansson's Sexy 'Barcelona'
Before the latest Woody Allen's feature film project, "Vicky Cristina Barcelona", grazes the 61st Cannes Film Festival's screens, a promotional trailer of the movie starring Scarlett Johansson, Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz has made its way through the virtual world. Timed at nearly two minutes, the video footage gives out promises of giving a romantic entanglement story like never before.
Telling the story of two young American tourists, Vicky and Cristina, the trailer follows the two as they embark on a steamy, romantic and dramatic affair with a flamboyant painter Juan Antonio during their vacation in Spain. The compilation of clips expose many of the film's lustful scenes to describe what the two friends experience in the luscious Barcelona. It also gives out a brief moment when Johansson's character, Cristina, shares a passionate kiss with Antonio's former wife played by Cruz. The trailer can be enjoyed below or through its trailer page at AceShowbiz.
Coming from the multiple Academy Award-winning filmmaker, "Barcelona" picks up an unconventional romantic entanglement story in which most of the four main characters are sexually involved with one another. Aside from Johansson, Cruz and Bardem, the drama comedy genre movie is also starred by Rebecca Hall as Vicky. It will be premiered in Cannes sometime in May 2008 and is expected to seduce audience through its limited release on August 29, 2008.
"Vicky Cristina Barcelona" Promo Trailer:
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her