Britney Spears Rear-Ended a Red Ford Explorer, the Video
Is no stranger to minor car crash, Britney Spears got into another fender-bender yet again. The pop singer, who's working her comeback into the music industry, rear-ended a red Ford Explorer while at a stop light on Sunset Boulevard in Beverly Hills on Tuesday afternoon, May 13, TMZ reported.
Britney was leaving her Studio City home for an afternoon drive on her white Mercedes SL just after 2 P.M. local time and stopped at the red light, when for an unknown reason, she accelerated, smacking into a maroon Ford Explorer in front of her, which was driven by another woman. Thankfully, neither party was hurt in the crash and there were only minor damages to both cars.
The video, which was obtained by TMZ, showed Britney in the driver's seat, wearing a ponytail and wide sunglasses. She was seen covering her mouth with her hand after realizing she hit the car in front of her, yet didn't get out of her vehicle.
Her bodyguard, who was on the passenger seat, reportedly got out of the car and spoke to the woman in the Explorer, giving her a business card. Police were not involved. Witnesses said, the driver of the Explorer followed Britney back to her gated community, apparently to avoid press attention, to exchange information.
Watch the moment Britney rear ended her car in the video below.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up