Britney Spears Rear-Ended a Red Ford Explorer, the Video
Is no stranger to minor car crash, Britney Spears got into another fender-bender yet again. The pop singer, who's working her comeback into the music industry, rear-ended a red Ford Explorer while at a stop light on Sunset Boulevard in Beverly Hills on Tuesday afternoon, May 13, TMZ reported.
Britney was leaving her Studio City home for an afternoon drive on her white Mercedes SL just after 2 P.M. local time and stopped at the red light, when for an unknown reason, she accelerated, smacking into a maroon Ford Explorer in front of her, which was driven by another woman. Thankfully, neither party was hurt in the crash and there were only minor damages to both cars.
The video, which was obtained by TMZ, showed Britney in the driver's seat, wearing a ponytail and wide sunglasses. She was seen covering her mouth with her hand after realizing she hit the car in front of her, yet didn't get out of her vehicle.
Her bodyguard, who was on the passenger seat, reportedly got out of the car and spoke to the woman in the Explorer, giving her a business card. Police were not involved. Witnesses said, the driver of the Explorer followed Britney back to her gated community, apparently to avoid press attention, to exchange information.
Watch the moment Britney rear ended her car in the video below.
More Britney Spears News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers