Drew Barrymore Involved in Hit and Run
Drew Barrymore was left unhurt in hit and run crash in West Hollywood on Monday, May 12. The actress was driving near Gardner Street and Santa Monica Boulevard just before noon that day when her car was hit from behind.
The offending vehicle, according to the explanation given by Los Angeles County sheriff's Sgt. Kristin Aloma, sped off but was pursued by Barrymore, who managed to note the license plate before she lost the car in traffic. She then handed the number to the authorities who are still trying to track down the driver.
Sgt. Kristin Aloma, furthermore, said that the extent of damage to Barrymore's car remained unknown. No arrests has been made thus far.
No words from Barrymore herself concerning the unfortunate.
In related news, Barrymore is reported to marry her actor boyfriend Justin Long, whom she's been dating since September last year, in the Caribbean this summer.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences