Drew Barrymore Involved in Hit and Run
Drew Barrymore was left unhurt in hit and run crash in West Hollywood on Monday, May 12. The actress was driving near Gardner Street and Santa Monica Boulevard just before noon that day when her car was hit from behind.
The offending vehicle, according to the explanation given by Los Angeles County sheriff's Sgt. Kristin Aloma, sped off but was pursued by Barrymore, who managed to note the license plate before she lost the car in traffic. She then handed the number to the authorities who are still trying to track down the driver.
Sgt. Kristin Aloma, furthermore, said that the extent of damage to Barrymore's car remained unknown. No arrests has been made thus far.
No words from Barrymore herself concerning the unfortunate.
In related news, Barrymore is reported to marry her actor boyfriend Justin Long, whom she's been dating since September last year, in the Caribbean this summer.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal