Drew Barrymore Involved in Hit and Run
Drew Barrymore was left unhurt in hit and run crash in West Hollywood on Monday, May 12. The actress was driving near Gardner Street and Santa Monica Boulevard just before noon that day when her car was hit from behind.
The offending vehicle, according to the explanation given by Los Angeles County sheriff's Sgt. Kristin Aloma, sped off but was pursued by Barrymore, who managed to note the license plate before she lost the car in traffic. She then handed the number to the authorities who are still trying to track down the driver.
Sgt. Kristin Aloma, furthermore, said that the extent of damage to Barrymore's car remained unknown. No arrests has been made thus far.
No words from Barrymore herself concerning the unfortunate.
In related news, Barrymore is reported to marry her actor boyfriend Justin Long, whom she's been dating since September last year, in the Caribbean this summer.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame