Drew Barrymore Involved in Hit and Run
Drew Barrymore was left unhurt in hit and run crash in West Hollywood on Monday, May 12. The actress was driving near Gardner Street and Santa Monica Boulevard just before noon that day when her car was hit from behind.
The offending vehicle, according to the explanation given by Los Angeles County sheriff's Sgt. Kristin Aloma, sped off but was pursued by Barrymore, who managed to note the license plate before she lost the car in traffic. She then handed the number to the authorities who are still trying to track down the driver.
Sgt. Kristin Aloma, furthermore, said that the extent of damage to Barrymore's car remained unknown. No arrests has been made thus far.
No words from Barrymore herself concerning the unfortunate.
In related news, Barrymore is reported to marry her actor boyfriend Justin Long, whom she's been dating since September last year, in the Caribbean this summer.
More Drew Barrymore News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift