Drew Barrymore Involved in Hit and Run
Drew Barrymore was left unhurt in hit and run crash in West Hollywood on Monday, May 12. The actress was driving near Gardner Street and Santa Monica Boulevard just before noon that day when her car was hit from behind.
The offending vehicle, according to the explanation given by Los Angeles County sheriff's Sgt. Kristin Aloma, sped off but was pursued by Barrymore, who managed to note the license plate before she lost the car in traffic. She then handed the number to the authorities who are still trying to track down the driver.
Sgt. Kristin Aloma, furthermore, said that the extent of damage to Barrymore's car remained unknown. No arrests has been made thus far.
No words from Barrymore herself concerning the unfortunate.
In related news, Barrymore is reported to marry her actor boyfriend Justin Long, whom she's been dating since September last year, in the Caribbean this summer.
More Drew Barrymore News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up