Actress Roselyn Sanchez Plans November Nuptials in Native Puerto Rico
Wedding bells will soon ring for Roselyn Sanchez and her actor fiance Eric Winter. The singer, model, film and television actress is said to have been planning to wed this coming November in her native Puerto Rico.
Revealing on her wedding plans, Sanchez admits she's prepared to spend a fortune on her big day, telling Puerto Rican newspaper El Nuevo Dia, "If it was up to me, I would spend everything I have in the bank. Thank God Eric is more conservative and he controls me." On top of the wedding report, Sanchez and Eric are said to have sold the exclusive rights to cover their nuptials to both OK! and InStyle.
Said she's feeling delighted to wed in her homeland, Sanchez was quoted as saying, "It was very important for me to get married in Puerto Rico" adding "You could say it is a Princess wedding. I have about 275 guests. Most of them will be traveling from the United States and I want them to enjoy our culture."
She went on gushing, "It will be a different kind of wedding, because I don't think anyone in Puerto Rico has done what we are going to do."
Eva Longoria, Mario Lopez, and Randy Jackson are among the guests listed to be invited to attend the wedding. There have yet words on the exact date and venue where the nuptials will take place.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl