Actress Roselyn Sanchez Plans November Nuptials in Native Puerto Rico
Wedding bells will soon ring for Roselyn Sanchez and her actor fiance Eric Winter. The singer, model, film and television actress is said to have been planning to wed this coming November in her native Puerto Rico.
Revealing on her wedding plans, Sanchez admits she's prepared to spend a fortune on her big day, telling Puerto Rican newspaper El Nuevo Dia, "If it was up to me, I would spend everything I have in the bank. Thank God Eric is more conservative and he controls me." On top of the wedding report, Sanchez and Eric are said to have sold the exclusive rights to cover their nuptials to both OK! and InStyle.
Said she's feeling delighted to wed in her homeland, Sanchez was quoted as saying, "It was very important for me to get married in Puerto Rico" adding "You could say it is a Princess wedding. I have about 275 guests. Most of them will be traveling from the United States and I want them to enjoy our culture."
She went on gushing, "It will be a different kind of wedding, because I don't think anyone in Puerto Rico has done what we are going to do."
Eva Longoria, Mario Lopez, and Randy Jackson are among the guests listed to be invited to attend the wedding. There have yet words on the exact date and venue where the nuptials will take place.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney