'X-Files 2' Debuted First Trailer Online
Promised to be coming out on Monday, May 12, the trailer of the highly anticipated sci-fi sequel movie "The X-Files: I Want to Believe" have made its way through the interwebs. The less than two minutes video has been posted firstly by IGN and it gives a much better look into the film than the earlier bootleg version of its teaser.
Early on from the beginning, the compilation of clips has provided the fans of the hit sci-fi series with a mystery as the trailer starts with a shot of a snowy ground leading to a forest with a voice of a man saying, "Tell me what you see?" After that, the screen went black for a brief moment before resuming showing a horrified and shocked woman looking to the man behind the camera. Then, the hunt for truth begins as written white words "There are mysteries that cannot be solved" appears on the screen.
The trailer pretty much helps fans and other viewers to get the idea for the film and how Mulder and Scully team up again to solve the new case accompanied by "X-Files" signature theme song. The trailer can be seen below or via AceShowbiz.
Co-scripted and directed by "X-Files" creator Chris Carter, "I Want to Believe" features David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson once again as the FBI agent Mulder and Scully. The two are supported also by a list of other cast, including Amanda Peet, Xzibit and Billy Connolly. The tidbit will arrive in the theaters on July 25.
"The X-Files: I Want to Believe" First Trailer:
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash