'Death Race' Being Summer of 2008 Movie
The forthcoming action movie starring "The Transporter" star Jason Statham, "Death Race", is going to blow out the theaters earlier than its original schedule as distributor Universal Pictures announced scheduling change of the remake film. The tidbit is now slated for Summer 2008 release.
Pushing the release date forward from its initial date, September 26, Universal have scheduled "Race" to arrive in theaters a month prior on August 22, 2008. With the new agenda, it would have to face Uma Thurman's romantic comedy "The Accidental Husband" and Nicolas Cage's action thriller "Bangkok Dangerous".
Coming from the "Resident Evil" filmmaker Paul W.S. Anderson, "Race" is a remake movie of the 1975 film with the title of "Death Race 2000". Set in the future years, the movie follows a story of a prisoner famous as Frankenstein. The inmate is forced to be a competitor in a bloody driving arena competing against other vicious inmates. Aside from Statham, the film also sees Joan Allen, Tyrese Gibson and Ian McShane as the stars.
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo