'Death Race' Being Summer of 2008 Movie
The forthcoming action movie starring "The Transporter" star Jason Statham, "Death Race", is going to blow out the theaters earlier than its original schedule as distributor Universal Pictures announced scheduling change of the remake film. The tidbit is now slated for Summer 2008 release.
Pushing the release date forward from its initial date, September 26, Universal have scheduled "Race" to arrive in theaters a month prior on August 22, 2008. With the new agenda, it would have to face Uma Thurman's romantic comedy "The Accidental Husband" and Nicolas Cage's action thriller "Bangkok Dangerous".
Coming from the "Resident Evil" filmmaker Paul W.S. Anderson, "Race" is a remake movie of the 1975 film with the title of "Death Race 2000". Set in the future years, the movie follows a story of a prisoner famous as Frankenstein. The inmate is forced to be a competitor in a bloody driving arena competing against other vicious inmates. Aside from Statham, the film also sees Joan Allen, Tyrese Gibson and Ian McShane as the stars.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby