Set Visit Video of 'Quantum of Solace' Hits the Net
As the production of new James Bond movie "Quantum of Solace" gets underway in Bregenz, Austria, a behind-the-scene footage of the filming there has been unleashed by the action movie's production team. The one minute long video contains some of the on-set location scenes as well as comments about the film by Daniel Craig, Olga Kurylenko and director Marc Forster.
Accompanied with 007's theme song, the footage opens with a clip in which sleek Bond walks amidst others to a spot that seems to be a bar table. The video then cuts into Craig's on-set interview followed with Foster's. The two discuss about what they have in mind on the new superspy agent and also what to expect from it. Though the compilation of clips doesn't reveal any action scenes, it still provides fans with many on-location shooting footages.
Bringing back Craig as the second time Bond, "Quantum" will serve as the follow-up film to "Casino Royale" as the story is said to be focusing on Bond seeking to mend his broken heart by unveiling the reason behind Vesper's betrayal and uncovering the organization blackmailing his former lover. The 22nd installment of the high octane Bond's adventures will be able to be seen in theaters on November 7.
"Quantum of Solace" - Bregenz's Behind the Scene:
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'