Set Visit Video of 'Quantum of Solace' Hits the Net
As the production of new James Bond movie "Quantum of Solace" gets underway in Bregenz, Austria, a behind-the-scene footage of the filming there has been unleashed by the action movie's production team. The one minute long video contains some of the on-set location scenes as well as comments about the film by Daniel Craig, Olga Kurylenko and director Marc Forster.
Accompanied with 007's theme song, the footage opens with a clip in which sleek Bond walks amidst others to a spot that seems to be a bar table. The video then cuts into Craig's on-set interview followed with Foster's. The two discuss about what they have in mind on the new superspy agent and also what to expect from it. Though the compilation of clips doesn't reveal any action scenes, it still provides fans with many on-location shooting footages.
Bringing back Craig as the second time Bond, "Quantum" will serve as the follow-up film to "Casino Royale" as the story is said to be focusing on Bond seeking to mend his broken heart by unveiling the reason behind Vesper's betrayal and uncovering the organization blackmailing his former lover. The 22nd installment of the high octane Bond's adventures will be able to be seen in theaters on November 7.
"Quantum of Solace" - Bregenz's Behind the Scene:
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics