Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Voted Hollywood's Buffest Couple
Always try their best to keep their romance away from the spotlight, Justin Timberlake and his actress girlfriend Jessica Biel have just topped the list of Hollywood's Buffest Couples, which is conducted by In Touch magazine. Justin and Jess have been dating since May last year. Speculation of a romance between the twosome began circulating after the Golden Globe Awards on January 15, 2007 when they spent hours together at the post-show party hosted by Prince in Los Angeles.
Keeping their lips sealed at the very early stage of their relationship, they nevertheless are often being spotted spending time together at a number of occasions. However, it was not until June that same year that they went public with their romance, being seen holding hands and kissing aboard a speedboat in Oslo, Norway.
Land at No. 1 on the list, Justin and Biel best the so-called golden couple Tom Brady and his supermodel girlfriend Gisele Bundchen as well as Stacy Ferguson and Josh Duhamel for the new In Touch magazine hot list. Also making the top 10 are Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens, Jerry O'Connell and wife Rebecca Romijn, and Eva Longoria and Tony Parker.
In other Justin news, he reportedly has been booked for a parking violation in New York on Thursday, May 8. The singer arrived at the MTV studios in the city ahead of the network's Fall 2008 Upfront Presentation, to inform artists about multi-platform opportunities on the music channel, when he parked his black SUV on the wrong side of the road. Upon returning to his vehicle, he was handed a parking ticket by an official.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'