Kate Moss in the Nude for Boyfriend's Painting, Dropped as the Face of Rimmel
Kate Moss is playing a supportive girlfriend for boyfriend Jamie Hince who reportedly has become a keen artist and is planning an exhibition for his work. The supermodel, who recently has been included in Forbes' annual list of the World's Top-Earning Models of 2008, has been posing nude for The Kills guitarist and willingly has her portrait to be exhibited.
"Jamie has done a selection of paintings, including one of Kate, and plans to exhibit in a gallery after The Kills have finished touring," a source has told the Sunday Mirror. It has yet been disclosed on when and where the exhibition will take place.
In other Moss news, she reportedly has been replaced as the high-profile face of make-up giant Rimmel by singer Sophie Ellis-Bextor, who's considered to be the perfect choice for the brand as the company is looking for a younger model.
"Kate Moss has been fantastic but Rimmel wanted a new, fresh face. Sophie was the obvious choice," the Sunday Mirror quoted a source as saying. "She is sexy and savvy with flawless skin and bags of attitude. She's admired by young girls, she's also a yummy mummy and men think she's gorgeous."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support