Kate Moss in the Nude for Boyfriend's Painting, Dropped as the Face of Rimmel
Kate Moss is playing a supportive girlfriend for boyfriend Jamie Hince who reportedly has become a keen artist and is planning an exhibition for his work. The supermodel, who recently has been included in Forbes' annual list of the World's Top-Earning Models of 2008, has been posing nude for The Kills guitarist and willingly has her portrait to be exhibited.
"Jamie has done a selection of paintings, including one of Kate, and plans to exhibit in a gallery after The Kills have finished touring," a source has told the Sunday Mirror. It has yet been disclosed on when and where the exhibition will take place.
In other Moss news, she reportedly has been replaced as the high-profile face of make-up giant Rimmel by singer Sophie Ellis-Bextor, who's considered to be the perfect choice for the brand as the company is looking for a younger model.
"Kate Moss has been fantastic but Rimmel wanted a new, fresh face. Sophie was the obvious choice," the Sunday Mirror quoted a source as saying. "She is sexy and savvy with flawless skin and bags of attitude. She's admired by young girls, she's also a yummy mummy and men think she's gorgeous."
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes