Kirsten Dunst's 'How to Lose Friends' International Trailer Gets Online
Telling the fairy tale story of a British intellectual who is getting a shot at fame in New York, MGM's forthcoming comedy "How to Lose Friends & Alienate People" brings a more in depth look into the film starred by Simon Pegg, Kirsten Dunst and Megan Fox through its international trailer. At two and a half minutes length, the trailer gives out many hilarious footages and funny situation the main character Sidney Young is in.
Giving a background story to the Robert B. Weide-directed film, the compilation of clips introduces the film by exposing the glamorous life of the celebrities then quickly shifted to show Young grasping the city of light as he makes his way to the famed Sharps magazine. The trailer then continues how he moves up from a mere stranger in a new city to be an insider in New York's socialites. The video can be watched below or on its trailer page at AceShowbiz.
Based on Toby Young's bestselling memoir, "How to Lose Friends" follows the story of Sidney as a British writer trying to fit in on his new work, a high-profile New York's magazine. The comedy film supported also by Jeff Bridges and Gillian Anderson will be tickling its way into theaters on October 3.
"How to Lose Friends & Alienate People" International Trailer:
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner