Kirsten Dunst's 'How to Lose Friends' International Trailer Gets Online
Telling the fairy tale story of a British intellectual who is getting a shot at fame in New York, MGM's forthcoming comedy "How to Lose Friends & Alienate People" brings a more in depth look into the film starred by Simon Pegg, Kirsten Dunst and Megan Fox through its international trailer. At two and a half minutes length, the trailer gives out many hilarious footages and funny situation the main character Sidney Young is in.
Giving a background story to the Robert B. Weide-directed film, the compilation of clips introduces the film by exposing the glamorous life of the celebrities then quickly shifted to show Young grasping the city of light as he makes his way to the famed Sharps magazine. The trailer then continues how he moves up from a mere stranger in a new city to be an insider in New York's socialites. The video can be watched below or on its trailer page at AceShowbiz.
Based on Toby Young's bestselling memoir, "How to Lose Friends" follows the story of Sidney as a British writer trying to fit in on his new work, a high-profile New York's magazine. The comedy film supported also by Jeff Bridges and Gillian Anderson will be tickling its way into theaters on October 3.
"How to Lose Friends & Alienate People" International Trailer:
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party