Kirsten Dunst's 'How to Lose Friends' International Trailer Gets Online
Telling the fairy tale story of a British intellectual who is getting a shot at fame in New York, MGM's forthcoming comedy "How to Lose Friends & Alienate People" brings a more in depth look into the film starred by Simon Pegg, Kirsten Dunst and Megan Fox through its international trailer. At two and a half minutes length, the trailer gives out many hilarious footages and funny situation the main character Sidney Young is in.
Giving a background story to the Robert B. Weide-directed film, the compilation of clips introduces the film by exposing the glamorous life of the celebrities then quickly shifted to show Young grasping the city of light as he makes his way to the famed Sharps magazine. The trailer then continues how he moves up from a mere stranger in a new city to be an insider in New York's socialites. The video can be watched below or on its trailer page at AceShowbiz.
Based on Toby Young's bestselling memoir, "How to Lose Friends" follows the story of Sidney as a British writer trying to fit in on his new work, a high-profile New York's magazine. The comedy film supported also by Jeff Bridges and Gillian Anderson will be tickling its way into theaters on October 3.
"How to Lose Friends & Alienate People" International Trailer:
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party