Kirsten Dunst's 'How to Lose Friends' International Trailer Gets Online
Telling the fairy tale story of a British intellectual who is getting a shot at fame in New York, MGM's forthcoming comedy "How to Lose Friends & Alienate People" brings a more in depth look into the film starred by Simon Pegg, Kirsten Dunst and Megan Fox through its international trailer. At two and a half minutes length, the trailer gives out many hilarious footages and funny situation the main character Sidney Young is in.
Giving a background story to the Robert B. Weide-directed film, the compilation of clips introduces the film by exposing the glamorous life of the celebrities then quickly shifted to show Young grasping the city of light as he makes his way to the famed Sharps magazine. The trailer then continues how he moves up from a mere stranger in a new city to be an insider in New York's socialites. The video can be watched below or on its trailer page at AceShowbiz.
Based on Toby Young's bestselling memoir, "How to Lose Friends" follows the story of Sidney as a British writer trying to fit in on his new work, a high-profile New York's magazine. The comedy film supported also by Jeff Bridges and Gillian Anderson will be tickling its way into theaters on October 3.
"How to Lose Friends & Alienate People" International Trailer:
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?