Frank Miller to Leap from 'The Spirit' to 'Buck Rogers'
Though Frank Miller has yet to preview his directorial debut film "The Spirit", he has been reported to be attached to another feature film project. The iconic comic book creator that has partially stepped into director role through noir film "Sin City" allegedly was touted to be the helmer of "Buck Rogers".
The report of the involvement of the "300" writer was broken out firstly by IGN. Still, Miller's participation on the Philip Francis Nowlan's newspapers strip holds an empty air since Nu Image Films, the production company which bought the film's screening right, stated that they are still pondering through several possible helmers.
"Rogers" will be a live action movie about a venerable United States Army Air Corps officer who falls into coma after investigating an abandoned mine and wakes up in the twenty-fifth century. In the new era, he joins forces with new partners to fight off evil enemies. Prior to this adaptation into feature film, it has been incarnated into books, comic strips, radio show, television series as well as movies.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?