Frank Miller to Leap from 'The Spirit' to 'Buck Rogers'
Though Frank Miller has yet to preview his directorial debut film "The Spirit", he has been reported to be attached to another feature film project. The iconic comic book creator that has partially stepped into director role through noir film "Sin City" allegedly was touted to be the helmer of "Buck Rogers".
The report of the involvement of the "300" writer was broken out firstly by IGN. Still, Miller's participation on the Philip Francis Nowlan's newspapers strip holds an empty air since Nu Image Films, the production company which bought the film's screening right, stated that they are still pondering through several possible helmers.
"Rogers" will be a live action movie about a venerable United States Army Air Corps officer who falls into coma after investigating an abandoned mine and wakes up in the twenty-fifth century. In the new era, he joins forces with new partners to fight off evil enemies. Prior to this adaptation into feature film, it has been incarnated into books, comic strips, radio show, television series as well as movies.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing