Frank Miller to Leap from 'The Spirit' to 'Buck Rogers'
Though Frank Miller has yet to preview his directorial debut film "The Spirit", he has been reported to be attached to another feature film project. The iconic comic book creator that has partially stepped into director role through noir film "Sin City" allegedly was touted to be the helmer of "Buck Rogers".
The report of the involvement of the "300" writer was broken out firstly by IGN. Still, Miller's participation on the Philip Francis Nowlan's newspapers strip holds an empty air since Nu Image Films, the production company which bought the film's screening right, stated that they are still pondering through several possible helmers.
"Rogers" will be a live action movie about a venerable United States Army Air Corps officer who falls into coma after investigating an abandoned mine and wakes up in the twenty-fifth century. In the new era, he joins forces with new partners to fight off evil enemies. Prior to this adaptation into feature film, it has been incarnated into books, comic strips, radio show, television series as well as movies.
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer