Minnie Driver's Baby's Daddy Is English, to Come Out in Time
Has been very secretive about the identity of the man who has impregnated her, Minnie Driver finally broke her silence, shared a few details about the father of the baby she's carrying. Quashed previous rumors that claimed musician Craig Zolezzi as her baby's daddy, Driver told U.K. Independent newspaper on Thursday, May 8, "Craig's not the dad!" insisted that "He's my great friend, and he's been so cool about it."
Wouldn't reveal the father's identity, Driver only hinted the man is English and "sort of in the same business ... he's really busy, like me." On her keeping mum about the identity of the man, the actress explained "I want to shield the baby's dad as much as I can because it wasn't his choice to get roped into all this stuff."
She went on adding, details of the man will "come out in time and there'll be some other bump people will be interested in, and I'll have this baby and get on with my life." And when it comes to question about wedding plan, Driver said "Definitely not in the near future. It's not important to me. I don't think a piece of paper lends itself to the idea of being a good parent."
Noted her pregnancy as "unplanned" yet was "very happily received," Driver admitted she's still uncertain if she'll have her baby in the U.S. or England. "A big part of me wants my child to be English," she said. "My family are here, and I'm sure I'll move back here one day. It's just that my work, and the opportunities I've had, have been so varied and wonderful in the States that I've just followed my nose really."
More Minnie Driver News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'