Minnie Driver's Baby's Daddy Is English, to Come Out in Time
Has been very secretive about the identity of the man who has impregnated her, Minnie Driver finally broke her silence, shared a few details about the father of the baby she's carrying. Quashed previous rumors that claimed musician Craig Zolezzi as her baby's daddy, Driver told U.K. Independent newspaper on Thursday, May 8, "Craig's not the dad!" insisted that "He's my great friend, and he's been so cool about it."
Wouldn't reveal the father's identity, Driver only hinted the man is English and "sort of in the same business ... he's really busy, like me." On her keeping mum about the identity of the man, the actress explained "I want to shield the baby's dad as much as I can because it wasn't his choice to get roped into all this stuff."
She went on adding, details of the man will "come out in time and there'll be some other bump people will be interested in, and I'll have this baby and get on with my life." And when it comes to question about wedding plan, Driver said "Definitely not in the near future. It's not important to me. I don't think a piece of paper lends itself to the idea of being a good parent."
Noted her pregnancy as "unplanned" yet was "very happily received," Driver admitted she's still uncertain if she'll have her baby in the U.S. or England. "A big part of me wants my child to be English," she said. "My family are here, and I'm sure I'll move back here one day. It's just that my work, and the opportunities I've had, have been so varied and wonderful in the States that I've just followed my nose really."
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test