Debunking Matthew Vaughn Off 'Thor' Rumor
Last Monday on May 5, Marvel Entertainment have come out with a great news stating that "Thor" will fall into theaters on June 4, 2010. However, the following news on the adaptation movie presents fans a contradictory report on the attachment of "Stardust" director Matthew Vaughn.
Many have reported that the British filmmaker is no longer attached to this particular Marvel's feature film project putting the report's ground on The Hollywood Reporter's article that reasoned the detachment on the December expiration date of Vaughn's deal with the studio. However, on the rebuttal of the speculation, some sites have mentioned that on March 2008 when talking to Empire Online about the action fantasy film, the producer of "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" didn't hint that he might be out of the project. At the time, he said, "We're in a holding pattern at the moment. It's up to Marvel, they have to decide if they want to make the movie and then we take it from there."
Regardless of Vaughn's detachment, "Thor" is a live action adaptation movie about a partially disabled medical student by the name of Donald Blake who later finds out that he has superhuman strength from his alter ego known as Thor. The film's script is said to be written and now polished by "I Am Legend" co-scribbler Mark Protosevich. Allegedly, the filming is eyeing to start sometime in late 2008.
More Thor News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway