First Seven Minutes of 'Speed Racer' Made Its Way to the Net
Counting down to the opening hours of "Speed Racer" in the theaters across the country, the Warner Bros. Pictures have brought a prime treat to moviegoers everywhere as they premiered the first seven minutes of the film on the interweb. The footage gives out background story to what happen to Speed in his younger age and lets out cool sneak peak to the dazzling race he is confronting.
Opened with colorful kaleidoscopic during the presenting of the production company logos, the video moves on with a shot of Speed sitting on the changing room with his back on camera. As the shot goes on to focus on him jiggling his right foot, the scene cuts to his younger year when he is stuck in his classroom having to work on an exam. There, it can be seen that while other students are busy doing their best on answering the questions, Speed falls into his imagination where he is racing other imaginary racers.
The first seven minutes footage focuses on Speed's relationship with his late brother, Rex and the moment when Rex introduces him to car racing and teaches him on how to use his instinct in racing. It also serves as a reminder that the movie can be seen in conventional as well as IMAX theaters simultaneously. The video can be watched below or on its trailer page at AceShowbiz.
Coming from the Wachowski brothers, the filmmakers behind "The Matrix" series, "Racer" promises to give a new film unlike any other movies before as it is shot in high definition video and uses radical visual effects to give a certain feeling of watching a real like cartoon. The live-action family film featuring the likes of Emile Hirsch, Christina Ricci, Matthew Fox and Susan Sarandon opens May 9.
"Speed Racer" First Seven Minutes:
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences