7th Season American Idol Top Three Announced
The popular singing competition American Idol that has entered its seventh season has got into its dying stages as now there are only three contestants left to battle for the title. At the result show on May 7 the competition has shown the exit door for another contestant Jason Castro, leaving the likes of David Archuleta, David Cook and Syesha Mercado on the top three.
Jason received the lowest vote following his poor performance at the Idols night on Tuesday, May 6. On that day he sang two songs, Bob Marley's "I Shoot the Sherrif" and Bob Dylan's "Mr Tambourine Man". It was in the second song when he really messed it up as he forgot the lyrics of it.
At the result show, Jason was accompanied by Syesha as the two contestants with the lowest vote. But instead of the female singer, it was the 20-year-old dread locked hair singer who got booted off.
As for next week, three remaining contestants will be singing three songs on the Idol stage.
In other news, all the fans of the voted off idols can have the chance to see them again not on the show but on tour. The upcoming tour will feature all top ten finalists of this season which is set to kick off on July 1 at Glendale, Arizona and finish on September 13 in Tulsa.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked