7th Season American Idol Top Three Announced
The popular singing competition American Idol that has entered its seventh season has got into its dying stages as now there are only three contestants left to battle for the title. At the result show on May 7 the competition has shown the exit door for another contestant Jason Castro, leaving the likes of David Archuleta, David Cook and Syesha Mercado on the top three.
Jason received the lowest vote following his poor performance at the Idols night on Tuesday, May 6. On that day he sang two songs, Bob Marley's "I Shoot the Sherrif" and Bob Dylan's "Mr Tambourine Man". It was in the second song when he really messed it up as he forgot the lyrics of it.
At the result show, Jason was accompanied by Syesha as the two contestants with the lowest vote. But instead of the female singer, it was the 20-year-old dread locked hair singer who got booted off.
As for next week, three remaining contestants will be singing three songs on the Idol stage.
In other news, all the fans of the voted off idols can have the chance to see them again not on the show but on tour. The upcoming tour will feature all top ten finalists of this season which is set to kick off on July 1 at Glendale, Arizona and finish on September 13 in Tulsa.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby