'Indy 4' Soundtrack Songs Previewed
The songs from the soundtrack album of the new Indiana Jones movie "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull are being made available for previewing on Amazon.com. Beside able to see the track titles, people can hear a preview of the songs before it is officially released on May 20.
The soundtrack album will consist of 19 songs and the music is scored by famous music composer John Williams. The titles from the songs resembles the scenes from the upcoming movie.
As for the movie, it will be the fourth title from the Indiana Jones franchise. It will be directed by Steven Spielberg and the story is co-written by George Lucas, who also serve as one of the producers. Just like its previous movies, the upcoming installment will also be starred by Harrison Ford as the main character. The movie will be premiered on May 22, two days after the soundtrack album hits the stores.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier