'Indy 4' Soundtrack Songs Previewed
The songs from the soundtrack album of the new Indiana Jones movie "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull are being made available for previewing on Amazon.com. Beside able to see the track titles, people can hear a preview of the songs before it is officially released on May 20.
The soundtrack album will consist of 19 songs and the music is scored by famous music composer John Williams. The titles from the songs resembles the scenes from the upcoming movie.
As for the movie, it will be the fourth title from the Indiana Jones franchise. It will be directed by Steven Spielberg and the story is co-written by George Lucas, who also serve as one of the producers. Just like its previous movies, the upcoming installment will also be starred by Harrison Ford as the main character. The movie will be premiered on May 22, two days after the soundtrack album hits the stores.
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters
- Drew Barrymore Eats Humans in First 'Santa Clarita Diet' Trailer