'Indy 4' Soundtrack Songs Previewed
The songs from the soundtrack album of the new Indiana Jones movie "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull are being made available for previewing on Amazon.com. Beside able to see the track titles, people can hear a preview of the songs before it is officially released on May 20.
The soundtrack album will consist of 19 songs and the music is scored by famous music composer John Williams. The titles from the songs resembles the scenes from the upcoming movie.
As for the movie, it will be the fourth title from the Indiana Jones franchise. It will be directed by Steven Spielberg and the story is co-written by George Lucas, who also serve as one of the producers. Just like its previous movies, the upcoming installment will also be starred by Harrison Ford as the main character. The movie will be premiered on May 22, two days after the soundtrack album hits the stores.
More Indiana Jones News
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash