'Indy 4' Soundtrack Songs Previewed
The songs from the soundtrack album of the new Indiana Jones movie "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull are being made available for previewing on Amazon.com. Beside able to see the track titles, people can hear a preview of the songs before it is officially released on May 20.
The soundtrack album will consist of 19 songs and the music is scored by famous music composer John Williams. The titles from the songs resembles the scenes from the upcoming movie.
As for the movie, it will be the fourth title from the Indiana Jones franchise. It will be directed by Steven Spielberg and the story is co-written by George Lucas, who also serve as one of the producers. Just like its previous movies, the upcoming installment will also be starred by Harrison Ford as the main character. The movie will be premiered on May 22, two days after the soundtrack album hits the stores.
More Indiana Jones News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!