Rihanna's Repackaged Album to Have Four New Tracks
New details have been added for Rihanna's upcoming repackaged album of her "Good Girl Gone Bad". The upcoming album, that has already been set to June 17 as its release date, will be titled "Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded".
The upcoming album will consist of 12 original tracks from the previous album plus another four new tracks. Those four new songs, are "Take A Bow", the Maroon 5's collaboration track "If I Never See Your Face Again", "Hatin' On The Club" and "Disturbia".
Beside the new tracks, other new features that will be included on the repackaged album, are a 75 minutes DVD of her live concert footage at Manchester, England in December 2007, documentary and a special video of Rihanna's hit song "Umbrella" created by her band.
After releasing her first single "Take A Bow" from the repackaged album, at the moment Rihanna is preparing to officially release the second single "If I Never See You Again", through the radio on May 13. Meanwhile, the music video for the Maroon's collaboration song has already been shot in late April and will also be premiered soon.
More Rihanna News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake