Rihanna's Repackaged Album to Have Four New Tracks
New details have been added for Rihanna's upcoming repackaged album of her "Good Girl Gone Bad". The upcoming album, that has already been set to June 17 as its release date, will be titled "Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded".
The upcoming album will consist of 12 original tracks from the previous album plus another four new tracks. Those four new songs, are "Take A Bow", the Maroon 5's collaboration track "If I Never See Your Face Again", "Hatin' On The Club" and "Disturbia".
Beside the new tracks, other new features that will be included on the repackaged album, are a 75 minutes DVD of her live concert footage at Manchester, England in December 2007, documentary and a special video of Rihanna's hit song "Umbrella" created by her band.
After releasing her first single "Take A Bow" from the repackaged album, at the moment Rihanna is preparing to officially release the second single "If I Never See You Again", through the radio on May 13. Meanwhile, the music video for the Maroon's collaboration song has already been shot in late April and will also be premiered soon.
More Rihanna News
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa