Rihanna's Repackaged Album to Have Four New Tracks
New details have been added for Rihanna's upcoming repackaged album of her "Good Girl Gone Bad". The upcoming album, that has already been set to June 17 as its release date, will be titled "Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded".
The upcoming album will consist of 12 original tracks from the previous album plus another four new tracks. Those four new songs, are "Take A Bow", the Maroon 5's collaboration track "If I Never See Your Face Again", "Hatin' On The Club" and "Disturbia".
Beside the new tracks, other new features that will be included on the repackaged album, are a 75 minutes DVD of her live concert footage at Manchester, England in December 2007, documentary and a special video of Rihanna's hit song "Umbrella" created by her band.
After releasing her first single "Take A Bow" from the repackaged album, at the moment Rihanna is preparing to officially release the second single "If I Never See You Again", through the radio on May 13. Meanwhile, the music video for the Maroon's collaboration song has already been shot in late April and will also be premiered soon.
More Rihanna News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant