Rihanna's Repackaged Album to Have Four New Tracks
New details have been added for Rihanna's upcoming repackaged album of her "Good Girl Gone Bad". The upcoming album, that has already been set to June 17 as its release date, will be titled "Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded".
The upcoming album will consist of 12 original tracks from the previous album plus another four new tracks. Those four new songs, are "Take A Bow", the Maroon 5's collaboration track "If I Never See Your Face Again", "Hatin' On The Club" and "Disturbia".
Beside the new tracks, other new features that will be included on the repackaged album, are a 75 minutes DVD of her live concert footage at Manchester, England in December 2007, documentary and a special video of Rihanna's hit song "Umbrella" created by her band.
After releasing her first single "Take A Bow" from the repackaged album, at the moment Rihanna is preparing to officially release the second single "If I Never See You Again", through the radio on May 13. Meanwhile, the music video for the Maroon's collaboration song has already been shot in late April and will also be premiered soon.
More Rihanna News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie