Rihanna's Repackaged Album to Have Four New Tracks
New details have been added for Rihanna's upcoming repackaged album of her "Good Girl Gone Bad". The upcoming album, that has already been set to June 17 as its release date, will be titled "Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded".
The upcoming album will consist of 12 original tracks from the previous album plus another four new tracks. Those four new songs, are "Take A Bow", the Maroon 5's collaboration track "If I Never See Your Face Again", "Hatin' On The Club" and "Disturbia".
Beside the new tracks, other new features that will be included on the repackaged album, are a 75 minutes DVD of her live concert footage at Manchester, England in December 2007, documentary and a special video of Rihanna's hit song "Umbrella" created by her band.
After releasing her first single "Take A Bow" from the repackaged album, at the moment Rihanna is preparing to officially release the second single "If I Never See You Again", through the radio on May 13. Meanwhile, the music video for the Maroon's collaboration song has already been shot in late April and will also be premiered soon.
More Rihanna News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding