Red Carpet Reports on 'Prince Caspian' World Premiere in New York
Days away from its theatrical debut on May 16, "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" has unleashed its magic as the adaptation fantasy film rolled down its carpet in New York on Wednesday, May 7, night. Though it didn't offer uniqueness like the "Cloverfield" premiere, the special previewing event of the much anticipated "Narnia" sequel is still worth noted.
Strolling down at the Ziegfeld Theatre's red carpet were most of its major cast ensemble Georgie Henley, Skandar Keynes, Anna Popplewell, Ben Barnes, William Moseley, Liam Neeson, Warwick Davis, Tilda Swinton and Peter Dinklage as well as its director/co-producer/co-scripter Andrew Adamson and co-producer Mark Johnson. Aside from walking on the red carpet some of the stars give special interview with Entertainment Tonight, which can be seen below. The video exposes their thoughts about the new movie.
Following once again the magical journey of the Pevensie siblings to a mystical world of Narnia, "Prince Caspian" is the follow-up to the successful "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" movie. The movie is set in one year after the film ended if counted from human calculation. In it, the siblings are pulled into Narnia to bring back Narnia's throne to its rightful owner, Prince Caspian who has been hiding from the evil Telmarines' ruler, King Miraz.
"The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" Red Carpet Interview:
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?