Red Carpet Reports on 'Prince Caspian' World Premiere in New York
Days away from its theatrical debut on May 16, "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" has unleashed its magic as the adaptation fantasy film rolled down its carpet in New York on Wednesday, May 7, night. Though it didn't offer uniqueness like the "Cloverfield" premiere, the special previewing event of the much anticipated "Narnia" sequel is still worth noted.
Strolling down at the Ziegfeld Theatre's red carpet were most of its major cast ensemble Georgie Henley, Skandar Keynes, Anna Popplewell, Ben Barnes, William Moseley, Liam Neeson, Warwick Davis, Tilda Swinton and Peter Dinklage as well as its director/co-producer/co-scripter Andrew Adamson and co-producer Mark Johnson. Aside from walking on the red carpet some of the stars give special interview with Entertainment Tonight, which can be seen below. The video exposes their thoughts about the new movie.
Following once again the magical journey of the Pevensie siblings to a mystical world of Narnia, "Prince Caspian" is the follow-up to the successful "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" movie. The movie is set in one year after the film ended if counted from human calculation. In it, the siblings are pulled into Narnia to bring back Narnia's throne to its rightful owner, Prince Caspian who has been hiding from the evil Telmarines' ruler, King Miraz.
"The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" Red Carpet Interview:
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3