Red Carpet Reports on 'Prince Caspian' World Premiere in New York
Days away from its theatrical debut on May 16, "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" has unleashed its magic as the adaptation fantasy film rolled down its carpet in New York on Wednesday, May 7, night. Though it didn't offer uniqueness like the "Cloverfield" premiere, the special previewing event of the much anticipated "Narnia" sequel is still worth noted.
Strolling down at the Ziegfeld Theatre's red carpet were most of its major cast ensemble Georgie Henley, Skandar Keynes, Anna Popplewell, Ben Barnes, William Moseley, Liam Neeson, Warwick Davis, Tilda Swinton and Peter Dinklage as well as its director/co-producer/co-scripter Andrew Adamson and co-producer Mark Johnson. Aside from walking on the red carpet some of the stars give special interview with Entertainment Tonight, which can be seen below. The video exposes their thoughts about the new movie.
Following once again the magical journey of the Pevensie siblings to a mystical world of Narnia, "Prince Caspian" is the follow-up to the successful "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" movie. The movie is set in one year after the film ended if counted from human calculation. In it, the siblings are pulled into Narnia to bring back Narnia's throne to its rightful owner, Prince Caspian who has been hiding from the evil Telmarines' ruler, King Miraz.
"The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" Red Carpet Interview:
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her