Video Premiere: Adele's 'Cold Shoulder'
A new music video for English singer Adele has got its official premiere on May 7, 2008. The video sees the soul singer singing in a dark room with lots of ice statues around her.
The new clip which was shot in February 2008 in London, is made to accompany Adele's third single "Cold Shoulder". The single, that has been released on April 21, was derived from her debut album "19" released on January 28.
Before dropping "Cold Shoulder" as the third single, previously Adele has released "Chasing Pavements" on January 14, as the first single and "Hometown Glory" that was only released in Canada and U.S. as the second single from her latest album.
Adele's "Cold Shoulder" Video Premiere:
More Adele News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie