Video Premiere: Adele's 'Cold Shoulder'
A new music video for English singer Adele has got its official premiere on May 7, 2008. The video sees the soul singer singing in a dark room with lots of ice statues around her.
The new clip which was shot in February 2008 in London, is made to accompany Adele's third single "Cold Shoulder". The single, that has been released on April 21, was derived from her debut album "19" released on January 28.
Before dropping "Cold Shoulder" as the third single, previously Adele has released "Chasing Pavements" on January 14, as the first single and "Hometown Glory" that was only released in Canada and U.S. as the second single from her latest album.
Adele's "Cold Shoulder" Video Premiere:
More Adele News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed