Video Premiere: Adele's 'Cold Shoulder'
A new music video for English singer Adele has got its official premiere on May 7, 2008. The video sees the soul singer singing in a dark room with lots of ice statues around her.
The new clip which was shot in February 2008 in London, is made to accompany Adele's third single "Cold Shoulder". The single, that has been released on April 21, was derived from her debut album "19" released on January 28.
Before dropping "Cold Shoulder" as the third single, previously Adele has released "Chasing Pavements" on January 14, as the first single and "Hometown Glory" that was only released in Canada and U.S. as the second single from her latest album.
Adele's "Cold Shoulder" Video Premiere:
More Adele News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune