Video Premiere: Adele's 'Cold Shoulder'
A new music video for English singer Adele has got its official premiere on May 7, 2008. The video sees the soul singer singing in a dark room with lots of ice statues around her.
The new clip which was shot in February 2008 in London, is made to accompany Adele's third single "Cold Shoulder". The single, that has been released on April 21, was derived from her debut album "19" released on January 28.
Before dropping "Cold Shoulder" as the third single, previously Adele has released "Chasing Pavements" on January 14, as the first single and "Hometown Glory" that was only released in Canada and U.S. as the second single from her latest album.
Adele's "Cold Shoulder" Video Premiere:
More Adele News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl