Video Premiere: Adele's 'Cold Shoulder'
A new music video for English singer Adele has got its official premiere on May 7, 2008. The video sees the soul singer singing in a dark room with lots of ice statues around her.
The new clip which was shot in February 2008 in London, is made to accompany Adele's third single "Cold Shoulder". The single, that has been released on April 21, was derived from her debut album "19" released on January 28.
Before dropping "Cold Shoulder" as the third single, previously Adele has released "Chasing Pavements" on January 14, as the first single and "Hometown Glory" that was only released in Canada and U.S. as the second single from her latest album.
Adele's "Cold Shoulder" Video Premiere:
More Adele News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending