'Terminator Salvation' About to Roll Camera
Though many have determined to finish their filming before July or even decided to postpone the productions due to the fear of the upcoming actors strike, those behind the "Terminator Salvation" seems to be undeterred by the situation. On Monday, May 12, the action movie about the fight for human race survival against killing machines will fall into production.
The particular starting date has been thought of by many Hollywood watchers to be a late start for filming since the Screen Actors Guild contract will reach its expire date on June 30 which is a bit more than a month away. By starting late, "Teminator Salvation" is said to be risking much since it won't get special "strike expense" insurance coverage as a compensation of delaying production and the fact that it is extremely difficult to halt production midway through. Still, an inside source have noted that filmmakers behind the fourth installment of the franchise have taken legal precautions on the matter and stated that the filming will be put on hold in case the strike does go on.
Regardless on the risk taken by its filmmakers, the Warner Bros. Pictures' movie will be shot in New Mexico next Monday. Directed by noted McG, the estimated $150 million budgeted film is set on the post-apocalyptic period and will center the story on the struggles of a band of survivor led by John Connor to bring an end to Skynet era. Expected to arrive in theaters on May 22, 2009, it features the likes of Christian Bale, Sam Worthington, Anton Yelchin, Moon Bloodgood and Common.
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'