'Terminator Salvation' About to Roll Camera
Though many have determined to finish their filming before July or even decided to postpone the productions due to the fear of the upcoming actors strike, those behind the "Terminator Salvation" seems to be undeterred by the situation. On Monday, May 12, the action movie about the fight for human race survival against killing machines will fall into production.
The particular starting date has been thought of by many Hollywood watchers to be a late start for filming since the Screen Actors Guild contract will reach its expire date on June 30 which is a bit more than a month away. By starting late, "Teminator Salvation" is said to be risking much since it won't get special "strike expense" insurance coverage as a compensation of delaying production and the fact that it is extremely difficult to halt production midway through. Still, an inside source have noted that filmmakers behind the fourth installment of the franchise have taken legal precautions on the matter and stated that the filming will be put on hold in case the strike does go on.
Regardless on the risk taken by its filmmakers, the Warner Bros. Pictures' movie will be shot in New Mexico next Monday. Directed by noted McG, the estimated $150 million budgeted film is set on the post-apocalyptic period and will center the story on the struggles of a band of survivor led by John Connor to bring an end to Skynet era. Expected to arrive in theaters on May 22, 2009, it features the likes of Christian Bale, Sam Worthington, Anton Yelchin, Moon Bloodgood and Common.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound