Liv Tyler's Marriage in Trouble
Was one of the many celebrity attendees at the star-studded New York's Costume Institute Gala on Monday night, May 5, Liv Tyler was seen without her wedding ring as she posed for the photographers. She thus fueled speculation that her marriage to husband Royston Langdon of the rock band Spacehog is in trouble.
Liv and Royston have been married since March 25, 2003. They are parents to one son, Milo William Langdon, who was born on December 14, 2004.
This isn't the first time that the pair are hit with break up rumors. But talks on that matter are heating up taking into account that Liv has been spotted without her wedding band at several recent events. She, as claimed by the New York Daily News, was once overheard telling friends that she and Royston married too young.
Tyler's representative had no immediate comment for the break-up report.
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers