Liv Tyler's Marriage in Trouble
Was one of the many celebrity attendees at the star-studded New York's Costume Institute Gala on Monday night, May 5, Liv Tyler was seen without her wedding ring as she posed for the photographers. She thus fueled speculation that her marriage to husband Royston Langdon of the rock band Spacehog is in trouble.
Liv and Royston have been married since March 25, 2003. They are parents to one son, Milo William Langdon, who was born on December 14, 2004.
This isn't the first time that the pair are hit with break up rumors. But talks on that matter are heating up taking into account that Liv has been spotted without her wedding band at several recent events. She, as claimed by the New York Daily News, was once overheard telling friends that she and Royston married too young.
Tyler's representative had no immediate comment for the break-up report.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell