Liv Tyler's Marriage in Trouble
Was one of the many celebrity attendees at the star-studded New York's Costume Institute Gala on Monday night, May 5, Liv Tyler was seen without her wedding ring as she posed for the photographers. She thus fueled speculation that her marriage to husband Royston Langdon of the rock band Spacehog is in trouble.
Liv and Royston have been married since March 25, 2003. They are parents to one son, Milo William Langdon, who was born on December 14, 2004.
This isn't the first time that the pair are hit with break up rumors. But talks on that matter are heating up taking into account that Liv has been spotted without her wedding band at several recent events. She, as claimed by the New York Daily News, was once overheard telling friends that she and Royston married too young.
Tyler's representative had no immediate comment for the break-up report.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special