Liv Tyler's Marriage in Trouble
Was one of the many celebrity attendees at the star-studded New York's Costume Institute Gala on Monday night, May 5, Liv Tyler was seen without her wedding ring as she posed for the photographers. She thus fueled speculation that her marriage to husband Royston Langdon of the rock band Spacehog is in trouble.
Liv and Royston have been married since March 25, 2003. They are parents to one son, Milo William Langdon, who was born on December 14, 2004.
This isn't the first time that the pair are hit with break up rumors. But talks on that matter are heating up taking into account that Liv has been spotted without her wedding band at several recent events. She, as claimed by the New York Daily News, was once overheard telling friends that she and Royston married too young.
Tyler's representative had no immediate comment for the break-up report.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked