Liv Tyler's Marriage in Trouble
Was one of the many celebrity attendees at the star-studded New York's Costume Institute Gala on Monday night, May 5, Liv Tyler was seen without her wedding ring as she posed for the photographers. She thus fueled speculation that her marriage to husband Royston Langdon of the rock band Spacehog is in trouble.
Liv and Royston have been married since March 25, 2003. They are parents to one son, Milo William Langdon, who was born on December 14, 2004.
This isn't the first time that the pair are hit with break up rumors. But talks on that matter are heating up taking into account that Liv has been spotted without her wedding band at several recent events. She, as claimed by the New York Daily News, was once overheard telling friends that she and Royston married too young.
Tyler's representative had no immediate comment for the break-up report.
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight