Cover Art of Chris Brown's 'Exclusive' Re-release
Chris Brown will on June 3 re-release his sophomore effort "Exclusive" that was originally dropped in stores last year. The repackaged version which will be titled "Exclusive: The Forever Edition" has used similar cover art to the old version, only with a little use of photoshop to make the colors different.
Beside containing all the original 14 tracks, the Forever edition will include the title track, "Forever" as well as two new tracks "Super Human" that features Keri Hilson and "Heart Ain't a Brain". It will also include a remixed version of "Picture Perfect" that is revamped with the addition of Bow Wow and Hurricane Chris' voices plus two international-only tracks. Brown's label is yet to issue the official track listing of the set.
To complete the re-release, the package is added with a bonus DVD, chronicling his performances while promoting "Exclusive" in the tour across U.S. called "Up Close and Personal". Behind the scene footages will also be added as a bonus.
"Forever", produced by Polow Da Don and co-written by Brown himself, in fact was made as the fourth single off the album. Its music video was premiered on BET early this month.
More Chris Brown News
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert