Cover Art of Chris Brown's 'Exclusive' Re-release
Chris Brown will on June 3 re-release his sophomore effort "Exclusive" that was originally dropped in stores last year. The repackaged version which will be titled "Exclusive: The Forever Edition" has used similar cover art to the old version, only with a little use of photoshop to make the colors different.
Beside containing all the original 14 tracks, the Forever edition will include the title track, "Forever" as well as two new tracks "Super Human" that features Keri Hilson and "Heart Ain't a Brain". It will also include a remixed version of "Picture Perfect" that is revamped with the addition of Bow Wow and Hurricane Chris' voices plus two international-only tracks. Brown's label is yet to issue the official track listing of the set.
To complete the re-release, the package is added with a bonus DVD, chronicling his performances while promoting "Exclusive" in the tour across U.S. called "Up Close and Personal". Behind the scene footages will also be added as a bonus.
"Forever", produced by Polow Da Don and co-written by Brown himself, in fact was made as the fourth single off the album. Its music video was premiered on BET early this month.
More Chris Brown News
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies