Cover Art of Chris Brown's 'Exclusive' Re-release
Chris Brown will on June 3 re-release his sophomore effort "Exclusive" that was originally dropped in stores last year. The repackaged version which will be titled "Exclusive: The Forever Edition" has used similar cover art to the old version, only with a little use of photoshop to make the colors different.
Beside containing all the original 14 tracks, the Forever edition will include the title track, "Forever" as well as two new tracks "Super Human" that features Keri Hilson and "Heart Ain't a Brain". It will also include a remixed version of "Picture Perfect" that is revamped with the addition of Bow Wow and Hurricane Chris' voices plus two international-only tracks. Brown's label is yet to issue the official track listing of the set.
To complete the re-release, the package is added with a bonus DVD, chronicling his performances while promoting "Exclusive" in the tour across U.S. called "Up Close and Personal". Behind the scene footages will also be added as a bonus.
"Forever", produced by Polow Da Don and co-written by Brown himself, in fact was made as the fourth single off the album. Its music video was premiered on BET early this month.
More Chris Brown News
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer