Video: Lil Wayne Rapping Through His Non-Guilty Plea
Lil Wayne has a unique way of making a not guilty plea for his drug possession and weapons charges, which is by rapping it at a concert. The rapper's freestyle, addressing the charges on him and his diss for the Arizona police, can be seen in a recent video that has been leaking on the net.
About the case itself, on January 22 the rapper was arrested by the state border patrol 75 miles outside Yuma, Arizona. Wayne's bus was stopped on Interstate 8, and was searched by the police. During the search, allegedly the police found drugs, cash money worth $22,000 and three guns.
Answering the allegation beside pleading not guilty in his concert, Wayne himself has already shouted out his innocence before the Arizona Superior Court judge on Tuesday, May 6. He will be scheduled for another hearing at court on June 19.
Meanwhile, at the moment Wayne is also busy preparing the release for his new album "Tha Carter III" which will hit the stores on June 10. The first single from the album "Lollipop" has been released on March 12 and became a hit as it peaked at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Lil Wayne's Not Guilty Plea Video:
More Lil Wayne News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'