Video: Lil Wayne Rapping Through His Non-Guilty Plea
Lil Wayne has a unique way of making a not guilty plea for his drug possession and weapons charges, which is by rapping it at a concert. The rapper's freestyle, addressing the charges on him and his diss for the Arizona police, can be seen in a recent video that has been leaking on the net.
About the case itself, on January 22 the rapper was arrested by the state border patrol 75 miles outside Yuma, Arizona. Wayne's bus was stopped on Interstate 8, and was searched by the police. During the search, allegedly the police found drugs, cash money worth $22,000 and three guns.
Answering the allegation beside pleading not guilty in his concert, Wayne himself has already shouted out his innocence before the Arizona Superior Court judge on Tuesday, May 6. He will be scheduled for another hearing at court on June 19.
Meanwhile, at the moment Wayne is also busy preparing the release for his new album "Tha Carter III" which will hit the stores on June 10. The first single from the album "Lollipop" has been released on March 12 and became a hit as it peaked at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Lil Wayne's Not Guilty Plea Video:
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna