Video: Lil Wayne Rapping Through His Non-Guilty Plea
Lil Wayne has a unique way of making a not guilty plea for his drug possession and weapons charges, which is by rapping it at a concert. The rapper's freestyle, addressing the charges on him and his diss for the Arizona police, can be seen in a recent video that has been leaking on the net.
About the case itself, on January 22 the rapper was arrested by the state border patrol 75 miles outside Yuma, Arizona. Wayne's bus was stopped on Interstate 8, and was searched by the police. During the search, allegedly the police found drugs, cash money worth $22,000 and three guns.
Answering the allegation beside pleading not guilty in his concert, Wayne himself has already shouted out his innocence before the Arizona Superior Court judge on Tuesday, May 6. He will be scheduled for another hearing at court on June 19.
Meanwhile, at the moment Wayne is also busy preparing the release for his new album "Tha Carter III" which will hit the stores on June 10. The first single from the album "Lollipop" has been released on March 12 and became a hit as it peaked at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Lil Wayne's Not Guilty Plea Video:
More Lil Wayne News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance