Video: Lil Wayne Rapping Through His Non-Guilty Plea
Lil Wayne has a unique way of making a not guilty plea for his drug possession and weapons charges, which is by rapping it at a concert. The rapper's freestyle, addressing the charges on him and his diss for the Arizona police, can be seen in a recent video that has been leaking on the net.
About the case itself, on January 22 the rapper was arrested by the state border patrol 75 miles outside Yuma, Arizona. Wayne's bus was stopped on Interstate 8, and was searched by the police. During the search, allegedly the police found drugs, cash money worth $22,000 and three guns.
Answering the allegation beside pleading not guilty in his concert, Wayne himself has already shouted out his innocence before the Arizona Superior Court judge on Tuesday, May 6. He will be scheduled for another hearing at court on June 19.
Meanwhile, at the moment Wayne is also busy preparing the release for his new album "Tha Carter III" which will hit the stores on June 10. The first single from the album "Lollipop" has been released on March 12 and became a hit as it peaked at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Lil Wayne's Not Guilty Plea Video:
More Lil Wayne News
- Rob Kardashian Ready to Find Love on New Reality Show After Blac Chyna Split
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne