Teaser Trailer Debut: First Real Look Into 'Igor'
In September, a new lovable animated character to be known simply as "Igor" is going to work his way through moviegoers' hearts. However, before the hunchbacked lab assistant of a mad scientist grazes the big screen, the Weinstein Company gives out sneak peek of the comedy film through its teaser trailer's online premiere.
Showing that this movie isn't an ordinary fairy tale story by burning up the fame classic term "Once upon a time" when the clips kick off, the teaser starts with an annual Evil Science Fair in which the great minds gather up to compete for the best scientist title. The footage then continues on explaining that behind every great scientist there is an Igor who assists the scientists in making the best invention.
Despite their determined fate, one Igor has his own mind set on winning the fair on his own and the teaser, which debuted earlier on the New York Comic Con back in April, reveals bits of his ups and downs in reaching his dream and the laughable events that follows him and his team as they attempt to create. The teaser can be seen below or on its trailer page at AceShowbiz.
Teaming up former Disney animator Tony Leondis, who serves as helmer, with "American Dad!" writer Chris McKenna, "Igor" presents a CG film that is a bit darker than the usual Disney or Dreamworks' animation movies to break out from the family film stereotype. Coming into theaters across the U.S. on September 19, it features the voices of John Cusack, Molly Shannon, Steve Buscemi, John Cleese, Jeremy Piven and Jennifer Coolidge among others.
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince