It's Official, People Exposed Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's Wedding Pics
Hollywood's most kept secret is no longer an unconfirmed speculation, thanks to People which has made public the photos of Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's wedding in its latest issue. In addition to the pics, the magazine also published quotes from the newlyweds themselves.
One of Carey and Cannon's wedding pics graces the cover of this week issue of People with the headline that reads "EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS! MARIAH'S SECRET WEDDING!" In the photo, Carey is shown wearing a white dress, and is all smiles while locked in an embrace with Cannon, who as well rocked an all-white suite. Just below the headline, People wrote "The singer and new husband Nick Cannon share the details of their six-week romance and surprise wedding."
Broke her silence over her under-the-radar wedding to Cannon, Carey was quoted by People as saying, "We really do feel we are soulmates. I never felt a love like this was in the cards for me." Cannon then went on adding, "She is beautiful on the outside and 10 times as beautiful on the inside."
Carey and Cannon fueled engagement rumors after she was seen wearing a humongous, gleaming ring on her left hand during the after-party for her latest film "Tennessee" at Cadillac Lounge at Tenjune on April 26. Amidst claims that the engagement ring was a second-hand one, the pair created yet another heavy media coverage last week when reports surfaced that they have secretly tied the knot on April 30 in a small ceremony at Carey's Eleuthera home in the Bahamas, which she has just purchased.
Carey or Cannon remained mum on both the engagement and wedding, tend to keep themselves away from spotlight and media attention. Though so, several sources close to the couple did confirm their marriage.
Cannon's brother Reuben Cannon has confirmed to E! News, his actor-rapper brother is currently in Los Angeles yet won't comment on the whereabouts of his new sister-in-law Carey. A rep for Time magazine's Time 100 gala, elsewhere, has confirmed that Carey will be in hand to headline the bash, which is set for Thursday night, May 8 in New York.
For more details on Carey and Cannon's hush hush wedding, including photos of their new tattoos, Cannon's candy-themed proposal, and their plans for kids, pick up the latest issue of People, on newsstands Friday, May 9.
More Mariah Carey News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart