It's Official, People Exposed Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's Wedding Pics
Hollywood's most kept secret is no longer an unconfirmed speculation, thanks to People which has made public the photos of Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's wedding in its latest issue. In addition to the pics, the magazine also published quotes from the newlyweds themselves.
One of Carey and Cannon's wedding pics graces the cover of this week issue of People with the headline that reads "EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS! MARIAH'S SECRET WEDDING!" In the photo, Carey is shown wearing a white dress, and is all smiles while locked in an embrace with Cannon, who as well rocked an all-white suite. Just below the headline, People wrote "The singer and new husband Nick Cannon share the details of their six-week romance and surprise wedding."
Broke her silence over her under-the-radar wedding to Cannon, Carey was quoted by People as saying, "We really do feel we are soulmates. I never felt a love like this was in the cards for me." Cannon then went on adding, "She is beautiful on the outside and 10 times as beautiful on the inside."
Carey and Cannon fueled engagement rumors after she was seen wearing a humongous, gleaming ring on her left hand during the after-party for her latest film "Tennessee" at Cadillac Lounge at Tenjune on April 26. Amidst claims that the engagement ring was a second-hand one, the pair created yet another heavy media coverage last week when reports surfaced that they have secretly tied the knot on April 30 in a small ceremony at Carey's Eleuthera home in the Bahamas, which she has just purchased.
Carey or Cannon remained mum on both the engagement and wedding, tend to keep themselves away from spotlight and media attention. Though so, several sources close to the couple did confirm their marriage.
Cannon's brother Reuben Cannon has confirmed to E! News, his actor-rapper brother is currently in Los Angeles yet won't comment on the whereabouts of his new sister-in-law Carey. A rep for Time magazine's Time 100 gala, elsewhere, has confirmed that Carey will be in hand to headline the bash, which is set for Thursday night, May 8 in New York.
For more details on Carey and Cannon's hush hush wedding, including photos of their new tattoos, Cannon's candy-themed proposal, and their plans for kids, pick up the latest issue of People, on newsstands Friday, May 9.
More Mariah Carey News
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch