Christina Aguilera Talks of New Album, Won't Work With Timbaland
Having enough break from work due to her motherhood experience, Christina Aguilera is getting serious on her new album project. Christina told the press that she plans to drop the album this fall.
Moreover, the singer also added more details about the upcoming album saying that she will be working with a lot of people and claiming that it will be different from her previous album "Back to Basic". "This record is going to be very different from my previous record 'Back To Basics,'" Christina explained. "I'm working with a lot of different people so it's a little hard for me to really go for a specific theme this time around, but I can assure you that it's going to be a very very interesting record." Christina also added that she was feeling a bit nervous but also excited about his upcoming album. She said that the feeling occurred because the new album will have a different sound than any music that has been released. "Am I nervous? Of course but I'm also very excited. I never like to play it safe so it's always a little risky to release a record that doesn't sound like everything else out there," said Christina.
On the last note, the "Beautiful" singer also stated that she doesn't want to work with famous producer Timbaland for her new album, because every other artists have done it already. "I mean, I love Timbaland's music for example but I would never work with people like that because everyone else is doing it already," she said.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed