Christina Aguilera Talks of New Album, Won't Work With Timbaland
Having enough break from work due to her motherhood experience, Christina Aguilera is getting serious on her new album project. Christina told the press that she plans to drop the album this fall.
Moreover, the singer also added more details about the upcoming album saying that she will be working with a lot of people and claiming that it will be different from her previous album "Back to Basic". "This record is going to be very different from my previous record 'Back To Basics,'" Christina explained. "I'm working with a lot of different people so it's a little hard for me to really go for a specific theme this time around, but I can assure you that it's going to be a very very interesting record." Christina also added that she was feeling a bit nervous but also excited about his upcoming album. She said that the feeling occurred because the new album will have a different sound than any music that has been released. "Am I nervous? Of course but I'm also very excited. I never like to play it safe so it's always a little risky to release a record that doesn't sound like everything else out there," said Christina.
On the last note, the "Beautiful" singer also stated that she doesn't want to work with famous producer Timbaland for her new album, because every other artists have done it already. "I mean, I love Timbaland's music for example but I would never work with people like that because everyone else is doing it already," she said.
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring