Christina Aguilera Talks of New Album, Won't Work With Timbaland
Having enough break from work due to her motherhood experience, Christina Aguilera is getting serious on her new album project. Christina told the press that she plans to drop the album this fall.
Moreover, the singer also added more details about the upcoming album saying that she will be working with a lot of people and claiming that it will be different from her previous album "Back to Basic". "This record is going to be very different from my previous record 'Back To Basics,'" Christina explained. "I'm working with a lot of different people so it's a little hard for me to really go for a specific theme this time around, but I can assure you that it's going to be a very very interesting record." Christina also added that she was feeling a bit nervous but also excited about his upcoming album. She said that the feeling occurred because the new album will have a different sound than any music that has been released. "Am I nervous? Of course but I'm also very excited. I never like to play it safe so it's always a little risky to release a record that doesn't sound like everything else out there," said Christina.
On the last note, the "Beautiful" singer also stated that she doesn't want to work with famous producer Timbaland for her new album, because every other artists have done it already. "I mean, I love Timbaland's music for example but I would never work with people like that because everyone else is doing it already," she said.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune