Confirmed, Audrey Tautou Replaces Nicole Kidman as Chanel No. 5 Celebrity Endorser
Bye bye Nicole Kidman. Famous fashion house Chanel has on Monday, May 5 confirmed that they are swapping out the Aussie movie beauty for Audrey Tautou as the face of their iconic No. 5 perfume. Tautou, best known for her title character in the award-winning film "Amelie", will debut in a commercial directed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet.
The collaboration is the third for Tautou and Jean-Pierre as they have previously worked together in the films "Amelie" and "A Very Long Engagement." Tautou's Chanel No. 5 perfume commercial will be debuted on TV next year.
Notwithstanding with her Chanel axe, which is claimed as another setback in a testing time of her acting career following a string of box office disappointments, Kidman has been associated with the brand since the year 2004. Her commercial for the scent, which was directed by Baz Luhrmann, is believed to be the most expensive commercial of all time at an estimated cost of $60 million.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory