Confirmed, Audrey Tautou Replaces Nicole Kidman as Chanel No. 5 Celebrity Endorser
Bye bye Nicole Kidman. Famous fashion house Chanel has on Monday, May 5 confirmed that they are swapping out the Aussie movie beauty for Audrey Tautou as the face of their iconic No. 5 perfume. Tautou, best known for her title character in the award-winning film "Amelie", will debut in a commercial directed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet.
The collaboration is the third for Tautou and Jean-Pierre as they have previously worked together in the films "Amelie" and "A Very Long Engagement." Tautou's Chanel No. 5 perfume commercial will be debuted on TV next year.
Notwithstanding with her Chanel axe, which is claimed as another setback in a testing time of her acting career following a string of box office disappointments, Kidman has been associated with the brand since the year 2004. Her commercial for the scent, which was directed by Baz Luhrmann, is believed to be the most expensive commercial of all time at an estimated cost of $60 million.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy