Confirmed, Audrey Tautou Replaces Nicole Kidman as Chanel No. 5 Celebrity Endorser
Bye bye Nicole Kidman. Famous fashion house Chanel has on Monday, May 5 confirmed that they are swapping out the Aussie movie beauty for Audrey Tautou as the face of their iconic No. 5 perfume. Tautou, best known for her title character in the award-winning film "Amelie", will debut in a commercial directed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet.
The collaboration is the third for Tautou and Jean-Pierre as they have previously worked together in the films "Amelie" and "A Very Long Engagement." Tautou's Chanel No. 5 perfume commercial will be debuted on TV next year.
Notwithstanding with her Chanel axe, which is claimed as another setback in a testing time of her acting career following a string of box office disappointments, Kidman has been associated with the brand since the year 2004. Her commercial for the scent, which was directed by Baz Luhrmann, is believed to be the most expensive commercial of all time at an estimated cost of $60 million.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors