Confirmed, Audrey Tautou Replaces Nicole Kidman as Chanel No. 5 Celebrity Endorser
Bye bye Nicole Kidman. Famous fashion house Chanel has on Monday, May 5 confirmed that they are swapping out the Aussie movie beauty for Audrey Tautou as the face of their iconic No. 5 perfume. Tautou, best known for her title character in the award-winning film "Amelie", will debut in a commercial directed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet.
The collaboration is the third for Tautou and Jean-Pierre as they have previously worked together in the films "Amelie" and "A Very Long Engagement." Tautou's Chanel No. 5 perfume commercial will be debuted on TV next year.
Notwithstanding with her Chanel axe, which is claimed as another setback in a testing time of her acting career following a string of box office disappointments, Kidman has been associated with the brand since the year 2004. Her commercial for the scent, which was directed by Baz Luhrmann, is believed to be the most expensive commercial of all time at an estimated cost of $60 million.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville