Charlie Sheen and Fiancee Brooke Mueller to Marry on May 30
Third time maybe is the charm for Charlie Sheen. Giving third marriage a go, the actor has been planning to wed his fiancee Brooke Muller on May 30 later this year. In Touch Weekly was the first to bring the wedding date to public's notice.
Sheen, a Golden Globe Award-winning and Emmy-nominated actor, and Brooke, a real estate investor, first stepped out together at the Chrysalis Butterfly Ball in Los Angeles in June 2006 when his representative confirmed that the beauty on his arm was his girlfriend. He reportedly proposed to her in July 2007, presented her with a $500,000 diamond ring.
The forthcoming wedding will be Sheen's third following his two failed marriages to then wives; Donna Peele and actress Denise Richards, with whom he has two daughters Sam J. Sheen and Lola Rose Sheen.
Sheen recently was quoted as saying, "No ties at my wedding," as he talked about his plans to have a casual wedding ceremony, adding that "It's going to be hot. I want people to be comfortable."
Details on wedding venue and guest list have not yet been revealed.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...