Charlie Sheen and Fiancee Brooke Mueller to Marry on May 30
Third time maybe is the charm for Charlie Sheen. Giving third marriage a go, the actor has been planning to wed his fiancee Brooke Muller on May 30 later this year. In Touch Weekly was the first to bring the wedding date to public's notice.
Sheen, a Golden Globe Award-winning and Emmy-nominated actor, and Brooke, a real estate investor, first stepped out together at the Chrysalis Butterfly Ball in Los Angeles in June 2006 when his representative confirmed that the beauty on his arm was his girlfriend. He reportedly proposed to her in July 2007, presented her with a $500,000 diamond ring.
The forthcoming wedding will be Sheen's third following his two failed marriages to then wives; Donna Peele and actress Denise Richards, with whom he has two daughters Sam J. Sheen and Lola Rose Sheen.
Sheen recently was quoted as saying, "No ties at my wedding," as he talked about his plans to have a casual wedding ceremony, adding that "It's going to be hot. I want people to be comfortable."
Details on wedding venue and guest list have not yet been revealed.
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two