Charlie Sheen and Fiancee Brooke Mueller to Marry on May 30
Third time maybe is the charm for Charlie Sheen. Giving third marriage a go, the actor has been planning to wed his fiancee Brooke Muller on May 30 later this year. In Touch Weekly was the first to bring the wedding date to public's notice.
Sheen, a Golden Globe Award-winning and Emmy-nominated actor, and Brooke, a real estate investor, first stepped out together at the Chrysalis Butterfly Ball in Los Angeles in June 2006 when his representative confirmed that the beauty on his arm was his girlfriend. He reportedly proposed to her in July 2007, presented her with a $500,000 diamond ring.
The forthcoming wedding will be Sheen's third following his two failed marriages to then wives; Donna Peele and actress Denise Richards, with whom he has two daughters Sam J. Sheen and Lola Rose Sheen.
Sheen recently was quoted as saying, "No ties at my wedding," as he talked about his plans to have a casual wedding ceremony, adding that "It's going to be hot. I want people to be comfortable."
Details on wedding venue and guest list have not yet been revealed.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik