Charlie Sheen and Fiancee Brooke Mueller to Marry on May 30
Third time maybe is the charm for Charlie Sheen. Giving third marriage a go, the actor has been planning to wed his fiancee Brooke Muller on May 30 later this year. In Touch Weekly was the first to bring the wedding date to public's notice.
Sheen, a Golden Globe Award-winning and Emmy-nominated actor, and Brooke, a real estate investor, first stepped out together at the Chrysalis Butterfly Ball in Los Angeles in June 2006 when his representative confirmed that the beauty on his arm was his girlfriend. He reportedly proposed to her in July 2007, presented her with a $500,000 diamond ring.
The forthcoming wedding will be Sheen's third following his two failed marriages to then wives; Donna Peele and actress Denise Richards, with whom he has two daughters Sam J. Sheen and Lola Rose Sheen.
Sheen recently was quoted as saying, "No ties at my wedding," as he talked about his plans to have a casual wedding ceremony, adding that "It's going to be hot. I want people to be comfortable."
Details on wedding venue and guest list have not yet been revealed.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns