Tom Cruise Got Himself an Official Website
After years working on the Hollywood movie industry, it was not until Monday, May 5 though that Tom Cruise launched his own website. Following a number of online advertisements promoting the launch of his official website, the actor finally launched the black-and-white TomCruise.com which actually is meant to mark his silver anniversary as a movie star.
"It is almost impossible for me to believe that I am celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the release of Risky Business, my first starring role in a film," so he wrote in a personal greeting to fans on his home page. "In celebration of this occasion, and my 27 years of making movies, I created this site as a thank you, to you, for sharing the journey with me and to invite you to continue to explore what the future will bring..."
He went on writing, "My hope with this site is to bring you in and share with you the fun I experience every day during the filmmaking process, from working on the script, to the making of the film through to what we finally see when we settle into our seats and the lights go down."
In addition to a personal greeting, Tom's official site also features his biography, filmography and gallery as well as an interminable video with scenes from his films of the last 25 years. Just visit the site to learn more about it.
More Tom Cruise News
- Watch John Boyega Pilot a Jaeger in 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Teaser Promo
- 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Official Title and Teaser Are Unveiled
- Comic-Con: 'Teen Wolf' Season 6B Debuts New Trailer, Dylan O'Brien Makes Surprise Panelist
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Video Before Reports of Chester Bennington's Death - Watch
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'