Tom Cruise Got Himself an Official Website
After years working on the Hollywood movie industry, it was not until Monday, May 5 though that Tom Cruise launched his own website. Following a number of online advertisements promoting the launch of his official website, the actor finally launched the black-and-white TomCruise.com which actually is meant to mark his silver anniversary as a movie star.
"It is almost impossible for me to believe that I am celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the release of Risky Business, my first starring role in a film," so he wrote in a personal greeting to fans on his home page. "In celebration of this occasion, and my 27 years of making movies, I created this site as a thank you, to you, for sharing the journey with me and to invite you to continue to explore what the future will bring..."
He went on writing, "My hope with this site is to bring you in and share with you the fun I experience every day during the filmmaking process, from working on the script, to the making of the film through to what we finally see when we settle into our seats and the lights go down."
In addition to a personal greeting, Tom's official site also features his biography, filmography and gallery as well as an interminable video with scenes from his films of the last 25 years. Just visit the site to learn more about it.
More Tom Cruise News
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports