Video Premiere: Fat Joe's 'Ain't Sayin' Nothin' Feat. Plies and Dre
The new music video from rapper Fat Joe has just been premiered on May 5. The clip was made to accompany Joe's latest single "Ain't Sayin' Nothin" and was directed by Gil Green. The video also features two other rappers, Plies and Dre.
The single is taken from Joe's eight studio album titled "The Elephant in the Room" which was released on March 11. The album debuted at #6 at the Billboard 200 chart and sold about 46,260 on its first week.
The rapper is not only known for his solo career as he has also other collaboration projects, such as D.I.T.C. and Terror Squad. Out the two groups he joined, the latter achieves more success and with that group Joe has already had two studio albums, a self titled album in 1999 and "True Story" in 2004.
Fat Joe's "Ain't Sayin' Nothin'" featuring Plies and Dre Video Premiere:
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle