Ashanti Saving Up Money to Play Mom to 12 Kids
Admits to having motherhood on her mind, Ashanti said she's already saving up money to become a mom. She's saving up a fortune from both her film and music careers so she can semi-retire, play mom to 12 kids, and be comfortable financially, so she explained.
"I need, like, 12 (kids)... I love kids. I definitely want to get married... I'm so family oriented. I want the big wedding, I want the long marriage, I want kids," Ashanti stated, adding "(But) I've got to stack my cheese a little bit more... I want to be able to bring my kids into the world nice and comfortable."
Speaking about saving money for her future kids, Ashanti told Sister 2 Sister magazine she's taking time to learn about how to become a successful businesswoman.
"First of all, you have to read everything. If you can't then you hire someone that you can trust that can help you read every single contract. It's all about your advisors. If you don't know, take a business class," she went on saying.
And having been in music industry for years, Ashanti arguably has learned so much that she's now planning to start her own record label, called Written Entertainment.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7