Ashanti Saving Up Money to Play Mom to 12 Kids
Admits to having motherhood on her mind, Ashanti said she's already saving up money to become a mom. She's saving up a fortune from both her film and music careers so she can semi-retire, play mom to 12 kids, and be comfortable financially, so she explained.
"I need, like, 12 (kids)... I love kids. I definitely want to get married... I'm so family oriented. I want the big wedding, I want the long marriage, I want kids," Ashanti stated, adding "(But) I've got to stack my cheese a little bit more... I want to be able to bring my kids into the world nice and comfortable."
Speaking about saving money for her future kids, Ashanti told Sister 2 Sister magazine she's taking time to learn about how to become a successful businesswoman.
"First of all, you have to read everything. If you can't then you hire someone that you can trust that can help you read every single contract. It's all about your advisors. If you don't know, take a business class," she went on saying.
And having been in music industry for years, Ashanti arguably has learned so much that she's now planning to start her own record label, called Written Entertainment.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story