Ashanti Saving Up Money to Play Mom to 12 Kids
Admits to having motherhood on her mind, Ashanti said she's already saving up money to become a mom. She's saving up a fortune from both her film and music careers so she can semi-retire, play mom to 12 kids, and be comfortable financially, so she explained.
"I need, like, 12 (kids)... I love kids. I definitely want to get married... I'm so family oriented. I want the big wedding, I want the long marriage, I want kids," Ashanti stated, adding "(But) I've got to stack my cheese a little bit more... I want to be able to bring my kids into the world nice and comfortable."
Speaking about saving money for her future kids, Ashanti told Sister 2 Sister magazine she's taking time to learn about how to become a successful businesswoman.
"First of all, you have to read everything. If you can't then you hire someone that you can trust that can help you read every single contract. It's all about your advisors. If you don't know, take a business class," she went on saying.
And having been in music industry for years, Ashanti arguably has learned so much that she's now planning to start her own record label, called Written Entertainment.
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach