Ashanti Saving Up Money to Play Mom to 12 Kids
Admits to having motherhood on her mind, Ashanti said she's already saving up money to become a mom. She's saving up a fortune from both her film and music careers so she can semi-retire, play mom to 12 kids, and be comfortable financially, so she explained.
"I need, like, 12 (kids)... I love kids. I definitely want to get married... I'm so family oriented. I want the big wedding, I want the long marriage, I want kids," Ashanti stated, adding "(But) I've got to stack my cheese a little bit more... I want to be able to bring my kids into the world nice and comfortable."
Speaking about saving money for her future kids, Ashanti told Sister 2 Sister magazine she's taking time to learn about how to become a successful businesswoman.
"First of all, you have to read everything. If you can't then you hire someone that you can trust that can help you read every single contract. It's all about your advisors. If you don't know, take a business class," she went on saying.
And having been in music industry for years, Ashanti arguably has learned so much that she's now planning to start her own record label, called Written Entertainment.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed