Ashanti Saving Up Money to Play Mom to 12 Kids
Admits to having motherhood on her mind, Ashanti said she's already saving up money to become a mom. She's saving up a fortune from both her film and music careers so she can semi-retire, play mom to 12 kids, and be comfortable financially, so she explained.
"I need, like, 12 (kids)... I love kids. I definitely want to get married... I'm so family oriented. I want the big wedding, I want the long marriage, I want kids," Ashanti stated, adding "(But) I've got to stack my cheese a little bit more... I want to be able to bring my kids into the world nice and comfortable."
Speaking about saving money for her future kids, Ashanti told Sister 2 Sister magazine she's taking time to learn about how to become a successful businesswoman.
"First of all, you have to read everything. If you can't then you hire someone that you can trust that can help you read every single contract. It's all about your advisors. If you don't know, take a business class," she went on saying.
And having been in music industry for years, Ashanti arguably has learned so much that she's now planning to start her own record label, called Written Entertainment.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App