Starting Production, 'Terminator Salvation' Aimed to Be Kid-Friendly
As the production of the fourth "Terminator" movie, "Terminator Salvation", begins on May 5, it is now said that the latest robot assassin film is aiming to broaden its range of audience. The newest report on the action movie claims that the film's producers at the Halcyon Co. are eyeing to make the film to be a PG-13 movie.
Believing that it is the right time to introduce the highly successful film franchise to new audience, Halcyon co-founder and co-CEO Victor Kubicek stated, "The ratings have changed. The PG-13 has increased in intensity." Further, report on the matter suggested that the kid-friendly rating's plan is taken following the success of the latest installment of "Die Hard" series, "Live Free or Die Hard", becoming the highest grossing movie of the series with $382.1 million worldwide after getting the PG-13 rating.
Set to be distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures on May 22, 2009, "Terminator Salvation" follows the story of matured John Connor after the apocalyptic 2029 as he led the survivor on the war against the assassin machines to save humanity. Up to date, the film will see Christian Bale, Sam Worthington, Anton Yelchin and Moon Bloodgood as the cast ensemble. Still, there is a say that Josh Brolin is up for the role of the Teminator.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna