Kanye West Apologized for Concert Review Outburst
New development comes from Kanye West regarding the rapper's rage over recent review of his concert. After showing his anger to Entertainment Weekly's review, Kanye now published a new blog entry stating his apology for the concert and also to EW.
On his blog, Kanye wrote that there were actually some troubles during his concert at Houston, Texas on Friday, May 2 and for it he said sorry to the fans. "When I started the show the other night we were having a lot of technical issues due 2 the heat. The 2 huge screens on both sides of the stage were glaring bright blue like when your DVD player acts up at home. I asked for them 2 turn the screens off 3 times because it was distracting 2 the show. The fans were not getting what they paid for," Kanye said.
Moreover, Kanye also wrote his apology to Entertainment Weekly stating that he might just being too harsh on them. Without saying a personal sorry to the reviewer, Chris Willman, Kanye wrote, "Thanks 2 Bossip and Perez for taking it easy on me on the EW spaz... I did go in a little 2 much on that one. I'm sure there are some cool people who work over there and had nothing 2 do with that review."
On the last note, the rapper also hinted his upcoming project to his fans, stating that he is working with T.I. at the moment. "I was in the studio with T.I. last night... So get ready!!!" Kanye said.
More Kanye West News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake