Kanye West Apologized for Concert Review Outburst
New development comes from Kanye West regarding the rapper's rage over recent review of his concert. After showing his anger to Entertainment Weekly's review, Kanye now published a new blog entry stating his apology for the concert and also to EW.
On his blog, Kanye wrote that there were actually some troubles during his concert at Houston, Texas on Friday, May 2 and for it he said sorry to the fans. "When I started the show the other night we were having a lot of technical issues due 2 the heat. The 2 huge screens on both sides of the stage were glaring bright blue like when your DVD player acts up at home. I asked for them 2 turn the screens off 3 times because it was distracting 2 the show. The fans were not getting what they paid for," Kanye said.
Moreover, Kanye also wrote his apology to Entertainment Weekly stating that he might just being too harsh on them. Without saying a personal sorry to the reviewer, Chris Willman, Kanye wrote, "Thanks 2 Bossip and Perez for taking it easy on me on the EW spaz... I did go in a little 2 much on that one. I'm sure there are some cool people who work over there and had nothing 2 do with that review."
On the last note, the rapper also hinted his upcoming project to his fans, stating that he is working with T.I. at the moment. "I was in the studio with T.I. last night... So get ready!!!" Kanye said.
More Kanye West News
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance