Kanye West Apologized for Concert Review Outburst
New development comes from Kanye West regarding the rapper's rage over recent review of his concert. After showing his anger to Entertainment Weekly's review, Kanye now published a new blog entry stating his apology for the concert and also to EW.
On his blog, Kanye wrote that there were actually some troubles during his concert at Houston, Texas on Friday, May 2 and for it he said sorry to the fans. "When I started the show the other night we were having a lot of technical issues due 2 the heat. The 2 huge screens on both sides of the stage were glaring bright blue like when your DVD player acts up at home. I asked for them 2 turn the screens off 3 times because it was distracting 2 the show. The fans were not getting what they paid for," Kanye said.
Moreover, Kanye also wrote his apology to Entertainment Weekly stating that he might just being too harsh on them. Without saying a personal sorry to the reviewer, Chris Willman, Kanye wrote, "Thanks 2 Bossip and Perez for taking it easy on me on the EW spaz... I did go in a little 2 much on that one. I'm sure there are some cool people who work over there and had nothing 2 do with that review."
On the last note, the rapper also hinted his upcoming project to his fans, stating that he is working with T.I. at the moment. "I was in the studio with T.I. last night... So get ready!!!" Kanye said.
More Kanye West News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'