Lindsay Lohan Starts Filming Ugly Betty Scenes
Lindsay Lohan gets her 'ugly' on. The actress-singer's guest appearance on the ABC's "Ugly Betty" has been confirmed and she already begun shooting her scenes for the hit TV series Saturday, May 3. A representative for her confirmed to US Weekly the 21-year-old star was so excited about shooting her spot on the show.
Lindsay is playing a former high school classmate of America Ferrera's Betty Suarez. In addition to her first episode airs on the May 22 season finale, Lindsay will also appear in multiple episodes of the ABC hit, her representative has confirmed.
Meanwhile, a source testified, "Lindsay arrived on set 45 minutes early" adding that "Lindsay and America [Ferrera] really hit it off!"
Lindsay, in the meantime, is reported to have hired lawyers to determine whether the use of her mug shot in a drunk driving advertisement by the American Beverage Institute violates the trademark laws, which prohibit businesses from using someone's picture for commercial gain without their consent.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'