Lindsay Lohan Starts Filming Ugly Betty Scenes
Lindsay Lohan gets her 'ugly' on. The actress-singer's guest appearance on the ABC's "Ugly Betty" has been confirmed and she already begun shooting her scenes for the hit TV series Saturday, May 3. A representative for her confirmed to US Weekly the 21-year-old star was so excited about shooting her spot on the show.
Lindsay is playing a former high school classmate of America Ferrera's Betty Suarez. In addition to her first episode airs on the May 22 season finale, Lindsay will also appear in multiple episodes of the ABC hit, her representative has confirmed.
Meanwhile, a source testified, "Lindsay arrived on set 45 minutes early" adding that "Lindsay and America [Ferrera] really hit it off!"
Lindsay, in the meantime, is reported to have hired lawyers to determine whether the use of her mug shot in a drunk driving advertisement by the American Beverage Institute violates the trademark laws, which prohibit businesses from using someone's picture for commercial gain without their consent.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them