Lindsay Lohan Starts Filming Ugly Betty Scenes
Lindsay Lohan gets her 'ugly' on. The actress-singer's guest appearance on the ABC's "Ugly Betty" has been confirmed and she already begun shooting her scenes for the hit TV series Saturday, May 3. A representative for her confirmed to US Weekly the 21-year-old star was so excited about shooting her spot on the show.
Lindsay is playing a former high school classmate of America Ferrera's Betty Suarez. In addition to her first episode airs on the May 22 season finale, Lindsay will also appear in multiple episodes of the ABC hit, her representative has confirmed.
Meanwhile, a source testified, "Lindsay arrived on set 45 minutes early" adding that "Lindsay and America [Ferrera] really hit it off!"
Lindsay, in the meantime, is reported to have hired lawyers to determine whether the use of her mug shot in a drunk driving advertisement by the American Beverage Institute violates the trademark laws, which prohibit businesses from using someone's picture for commercial gain without their consent.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor