Lindsay Lohan Starts Filming Ugly Betty Scenes
Lindsay Lohan gets her 'ugly' on. The actress-singer's guest appearance on the ABC's "Ugly Betty" has been confirmed and she already begun shooting her scenes for the hit TV series Saturday, May 3. A representative for her confirmed to US Weekly the 21-year-old star was so excited about shooting her spot on the show.
Lindsay is playing a former high school classmate of America Ferrera's Betty Suarez. In addition to her first episode airs on the May 22 season finale, Lindsay will also appear in multiple episodes of the ABC hit, her representative has confirmed.
Meanwhile, a source testified, "Lindsay arrived on set 45 minutes early" adding that "Lindsay and America [Ferrera] really hit it off!"
Lindsay, in the meantime, is reported to have hired lawyers to determine whether the use of her mug shot in a drunk driving advertisement by the American Beverage Institute violates the trademark laws, which prohibit businesses from using someone's picture for commercial gain without their consent.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding