Lindsay Lohan Starts Filming Ugly Betty Scenes
Lindsay Lohan gets her 'ugly' on. The actress-singer's guest appearance on the ABC's "Ugly Betty" has been confirmed and she already begun shooting her scenes for the hit TV series Saturday, May 3. A representative for her confirmed to US Weekly the 21-year-old star was so excited about shooting her spot on the show.
Lindsay is playing a former high school classmate of America Ferrera's Betty Suarez. In addition to her first episode airs on the May 22 season finale, Lindsay will also appear in multiple episodes of the ABC hit, her representative has confirmed.
Meanwhile, a source testified, "Lindsay arrived on set 45 minutes early" adding that "Lindsay and America [Ferrera] really hit it off!"
Lindsay, in the meantime, is reported to have hired lawyers to determine whether the use of her mug shot in a drunk driving advertisement by the American Beverage Institute violates the trademark laws, which prohibit businesses from using someone's picture for commercial gain without their consent.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture