Video Premiere: Three 6 Mafia's 'Lolli-Lolli (Pop That Body)'
The Memphis based rap group "Three 6 Mafia" have premiered their new music video for the single "Lolli-Lolli(Pop That Body)". The new video was launched to public on May 3 and on the video the group were seen dancing with lots of sexy female backup dancers. It was directed by Dale "Rage" Resteghini.
For the single the group also collaborate with other musicians, such as Project Pat, Young Dro and Superpower. The song itself will be included on the Three 6's upcoming album "Last 2 Walk", which will be released on June 24.
The new album is set to be the group's ninth studio album. The name "Last 2 Walk" was selected because at the moment there are only two members left from the originally six members of Three 6. The two members that still remain on the group are DJ Paul and Juicy J.
Three 6 Mafia's Lolli-Lolli (Pop That Body) Video Premiere:
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'