Kate Moss Models Agent Provocateur's New Bridal Lingerie Range
Is a catwalk queen and bride-wanna-be, Kate Moss arguably is the prefect choice for Agent Provocateur to model their new range of bridal lingerie. With her wedding to boyfriend Jamie Hince of The Kills is just around the corner, Moss has already started practicing for the big day, posing in a series of white-hot underwear outfits for the fashionable lingerie company.
Admitted that she loves wearing Agent Provocateur's sexy lingerie every day, Moss finds the collection she's modeled as "the most sexy lingerie to wear. I love their attention to detail and I'm a particular fan of a knicker bum detail." Agent Provocateur's new bridal lingerie line includes such themes, as "The Happiest Day of Her Life," "The Garden of Eden," "Bad News," "Frenzy," "Revenge," and "Let Them Eat Kate."
What's more, the Agent Provocateur White Wedding range also includes a spoof Kate Moss wedding invite on the website. Visit agentprovocateur.com to know more about its new bridal lingerie range.
In other Moss news, she recently was included in Forbes' annual list of World's Best Paid Supermodels, ranked 3rd with an estimated earnings of $7.5 million in 2007.
As for her love life, she's reported to have been planning to wed Hince September later this year at her Cotswolds home.
More Kate Moss News
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage