Kate Moss Models Agent Provocateur's New Bridal Lingerie Range
Is a catwalk queen and bride-wanna-be, Kate Moss arguably is the prefect choice for Agent Provocateur to model their new range of bridal lingerie. With her wedding to boyfriend Jamie Hince of The Kills is just around the corner, Moss has already started practicing for the big day, posing in a series of white-hot underwear outfits for the fashionable lingerie company.
Admitted that she loves wearing Agent Provocateur's sexy lingerie every day, Moss finds the collection she's modeled as "the most sexy lingerie to wear. I love their attention to detail and I'm a particular fan of a knicker bum detail." Agent Provocateur's new bridal lingerie line includes such themes, as "The Happiest Day of Her Life," "The Garden of Eden," "Bad News," "Frenzy," "Revenge," and "Let Them Eat Kate."
What's more, the Agent Provocateur White Wedding range also includes a spoof Kate Moss wedding invite on the website. Visit agentprovocateur.com to know more about its new bridal lingerie range.
In other Moss news, she recently was included in Forbes' annual list of World's Best Paid Supermodels, ranked 3rd with an estimated earnings of $7.5 million in 2007.
As for her love life, she's reported to have been planning to wed Hince September later this year at her Cotswolds home.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers