P. Diddy Gets a Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame, to Host Mega Bucks Party
Never to shy away from flashing his cash, P. Diddy sure knows how to host a huge celebration. The music mogul, according to reports, is set to throw a 2 million pound sterling celebrity-packed party on Friday night, May 2 to celebrate getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Party pal David Beckham is said to have been booked to help organize the party. The soccer god, as The Mirror reports, will pre-record a message for his pal, saying "Well done mate, you earned it - Enjoy!"
Other A-list guests will include Victoria Adams, Tom Cruise and wife Katie Holmes, Pharrell Williams, Eva Longoria and Melanie Brown, all of whom will be treated to a sumptuous seafood and grilled meat platter spread plus 200,000 pounds worth of French Ciroc vodka, flown in from New York. Oscar-winning actor friend Jamie Foxx and Grammy Award-winning record executive L.A. Reid will also speak at the ceremony, set to be held at a 10 million pound sterling mansion in Beverly Hills.
Greater than the food and beverage, lucky guests will even receive goodie bags worth 200 pounds, filled with sumptuous gifts, including Estee Lauder Unforgivable Black perfume. In addition to that, Diddy and his team of 20 staff will see 10 private jets on standby to whisk his friends and family to the so-called "Operation Harlem to Hollywood" party and 300 white lily arrangements. Diddy himself is said to dress himself in five different individually-created Sean Jean outfits; a tuxedo, smoking jacket, pimp suit, top hat and tails, and a pyjama combo.
Speaking about the forthcoming celebration, a friend of P. Diddy said, "It's a huge honor for P Diddy to be recognized in Hollywood. He came from Harlem and on Friday the creme de la creme of Hollywood will salute him." Is delighted to have his name among so many other Hollywood greats on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, P. Diddy commented "You can get a lot of things but when you see those stars on the ground ... well that's something I can't even say I dreamed of."
More P. Diddy News
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London