P. Diddy Gets a Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame, to Host Mega Bucks Party
Never to shy away from flashing his cash, P. Diddy sure knows how to host a huge celebration. The music mogul, according to reports, is set to throw a 2 million pound sterling celebrity-packed party on Friday night, May 2 to celebrate getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Party pal David Beckham is said to have been booked to help organize the party. The soccer god, as The Mirror reports, will pre-record a message for his pal, saying "Well done mate, you earned it - Enjoy!"
Other A-list guests will include Victoria Adams, Tom Cruise and wife Katie Holmes, Pharrell Williams, Eva Longoria and Melanie Brown, all of whom will be treated to a sumptuous seafood and grilled meat platter spread plus 200,000 pounds worth of French Ciroc vodka, flown in from New York. Oscar-winning actor friend Jamie Foxx and Grammy Award-winning record executive L.A. Reid will also speak at the ceremony, set to be held at a 10 million pound sterling mansion in Beverly Hills.
Greater than the food and beverage, lucky guests will even receive goodie bags worth 200 pounds, filled with sumptuous gifts, including Estee Lauder Unforgivable Black perfume. In addition to that, Diddy and his team of 20 staff will see 10 private jets on standby to whisk his friends and family to the so-called "Operation Harlem to Hollywood" party and 300 white lily arrangements. Diddy himself is said to dress himself in five different individually-created Sean Jean outfits; a tuxedo, smoking jacket, pimp suit, top hat and tails, and a pyjama combo.
Speaking about the forthcoming celebration, a friend of P. Diddy said, "It's a huge honor for P Diddy to be recognized in Hollywood. He came from Harlem and on Friday the creme de la creme of Hollywood will salute him." Is delighted to have his name among so many other Hollywood greats on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, P. Diddy commented "You can get a lot of things but when you see those stars on the ground ... well that's something I can't even say I dreamed of."
More P. Diddy News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group