'Transformers 2' to Be Shot at University of Pennsylvania
A new development of the shooting location from "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" has reached online publication. Following earlier rumor that the sequel to the blockbuster hit live action film "Transformers" will be filmed in Arizona, it is now said that University of Pennsylvania has also been set for the production of the movie about the robot clans' war.
Getting the information from their reader by the name of S. McGruff, Slash Film reported that the university will be the host for some of the film's sequences. Giving further details on the report, the site quoted McGruff, "I'm a student at the University of Pennsylvania and a few of my friends involved in student government told me that Transformers 2 will be shooting on campus in one of the nicer fraternities this summer. Im guessing these scenes will involve Shia/Jonah at college. Michael Bay was also seen on campus a few weeks back, so I guess that sort of confirms that the film will be partially shot here."
On the sequel casting news, it is reported that "Superbad" star Jonah Hill and Adam Sandler's co-star in "Bedtime Stories", Teresa Palmer, have been rumored to star in the upcoming film. Hill is said to be in negotiation to play Shia LaBeouf's sidekick, while Palmer is speculated to be LaBeouf's new love interest as Megan Fox allegedly has quit from the highly anticipated flick. Additionally, "Transformers 2" will start production with director Michael Bay on June 2, 2008 for June 26, 2009 release.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit