Kanye West Slams Entertainment Weekly Over Given B Plus
Music reviewers are sometimes called by artists as their number one enemy and apparently it's also what Kanye West thinks. These can be seen by Kanye's rage on the review made by Entertainment Weekly (EW) regarding his 'Glow in the Dark' tour performances.
On the review, EW's reviewer Chris Willman gave the tour a B+ for all its performances and also calls Kanye a nut. Besides that, Chris also gave minor words for other performers on the tour, stating that Rihanna needs to ramp up her charisma and that Pharrel Williams is not a great singer.
Apparently, Kanye didn't like the review and slams EW through his blog post. On his posting, the rapper expressed his anger on the review by giving harsh words to the reviewer saying, "What's a B+ mean? I'm an extremist. It's either pass or fail! A+ or F-! You know what, f*** you and the whole f*****g staff!!! I know I shouldn't dignify this with a comment, but the reviewer threw a jab at all the artists."
Moreover, Kanye also suggested and urged the reviewers to never come and watch his tour again. "Anybody that's not a fan; don't come to my show. For what?! To try and throw ya'll two cents in? Never come 2 one of my shows ever again, you're not invited and if you see me...BOW!! This is not pop, it's pop art!" Kanye said.
More Kanye West News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters