Kanye West Slams Entertainment Weekly Over Given B Plus
Music reviewers are sometimes called by artists as their number one enemy and apparently it's also what Kanye West thinks. These can be seen by Kanye's rage on the review made by Entertainment Weekly (EW) regarding his 'Glow in the Dark' tour performances.
On the review, EW's reviewer Chris Willman gave the tour a B+ for all its performances and also calls Kanye a nut. Besides that, Chris also gave minor words for other performers on the tour, stating that Rihanna needs to ramp up her charisma and that Pharrel Williams is not a great singer.
Apparently, Kanye didn't like the review and slams EW through his blog post. On his posting, the rapper expressed his anger on the review by giving harsh words to the reviewer saying, "What's a B+ mean? I'm an extremist. It's either pass or fail! A+ or F-! You know what, f*** you and the whole f*****g staff!!! I know I shouldn't dignify this with a comment, but the reviewer threw a jab at all the artists."
Moreover, Kanye also suggested and urged the reviewers to never come and watch his tour again. "Anybody that's not a fan; don't come to my show. For what?! To try and throw ya'll two cents in? Never come 2 one of my shows ever again, you're not invited and if you see me...BOW!! This is not pop, it's pop art!" Kanye said.
More Kanye West News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3