Kanye West Slams Entertainment Weekly Over Given B Plus
Music reviewers are sometimes called by artists as their number one enemy and apparently it's also what Kanye West thinks. These can be seen by Kanye's rage on the review made by Entertainment Weekly (EW) regarding his 'Glow in the Dark' tour performances.
On the review, EW's reviewer Chris Willman gave the tour a B+ for all its performances and also calls Kanye a nut. Besides that, Chris also gave minor words for other performers on the tour, stating that Rihanna needs to ramp up her charisma and that Pharrel Williams is not a great singer.
Apparently, Kanye didn't like the review and slams EW through his blog post. On his posting, the rapper expressed his anger on the review by giving harsh words to the reviewer saying, "What's a B+ mean? I'm an extremist. It's either pass or fail! A+ or F-! You know what, f*** you and the whole f*****g staff!!! I know I shouldn't dignify this with a comment, but the reviewer threw a jab at all the artists."
Moreover, Kanye also suggested and urged the reviewers to never come and watch his tour again. "Anybody that's not a fan; don't come to my show. For what?! To try and throw ya'll two cents in? Never come 2 one of my shows ever again, you're not invited and if you see me...BOW!! This is not pop, it's pop art!" Kanye said.
More Kanye West News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie