Miley Cyrus Makes Time's 100 Most Influential People List
Time magazine has just unveiled its 5th annual "100 Most Influential People" list, which comprises of individuals from all ages, ranging from Leaders and Revolutionaries to Artist and Entertainers. Among the likes of the Dalai Lama, Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, and Muqtada al-Sadr, it's interesting to find Miley Cyrus' name on the list.
The actress-singer who's created sensation after sensation with a series of her racy pictures is said by the publication to have been "riding a huge tidal wave at the pinnacle of her career". Scores a spot, No. 59, on the prestigious list, Miley finds herself among some other senior public figures, including Mariah Carey, Bruce Springsteen and Herbie Hancock.
In addition to them, Brad Pitt and his longtime partner Angelina Jolie are also on the list, being praised mostly for their charity works thus are included in the category of Heroes and Pioneers. Fellow movie hunk George Clooney also is among the world's Most Influential, being dubbed as "an incredibly wide range, and prolific as hell."
Time's list of the world's 100 Most Influential People, which is divided into five categories; Leaders and Revolutionaries, Heroes and Pioneers, Scientists and Thinkers, Artist and Entertainers, and Builders and Titans, is available for view at the publication's official site.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week