Miley Cyrus Makes Time's 100 Most Influential People List
Time magazine has just unveiled its 5th annual "100 Most Influential People" list, which comprises of individuals from all ages, ranging from Leaders and Revolutionaries to Artist and Entertainers. Among the likes of the Dalai Lama, Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, and Muqtada al-Sadr, it's interesting to find Miley Cyrus' name on the list.
The actress-singer who's created sensation after sensation with a series of her racy pictures is said by the publication to have been "riding a huge tidal wave at the pinnacle of her career". Scores a spot, No. 59, on the prestigious list, Miley finds herself among some other senior public figures, including Mariah Carey, Bruce Springsteen and Herbie Hancock.
In addition to them, Brad Pitt and his longtime partner Angelina Jolie are also on the list, being praised mostly for their charity works thus are included in the category of Heroes and Pioneers. Fellow movie hunk George Clooney also is among the world's Most Influential, being dubbed as "an incredibly wide range, and prolific as hell."
Time's list of the world's 100 Most Influential People, which is divided into five categories; Leaders and Revolutionaries, Heroes and Pioneers, Scientists and Thinkers, Artist and Entertainers, and Builders and Titans, is available for view at the publication's official site.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'