Miley Cyrus Makes Time's 100 Most Influential People List
Time magazine has just unveiled its 5th annual "100 Most Influential People" list, which comprises of individuals from all ages, ranging from Leaders and Revolutionaries to Artist and Entertainers. Among the likes of the Dalai Lama, Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, and Muqtada al-Sadr, it's interesting to find Miley Cyrus' name on the list.
The actress-singer who's created sensation after sensation with a series of her racy pictures is said by the publication to have been "riding a huge tidal wave at the pinnacle of her career". Scores a spot, No. 59, on the prestigious list, Miley finds herself among some other senior public figures, including Mariah Carey, Bruce Springsteen and Herbie Hancock.
In addition to them, Brad Pitt and his longtime partner Angelina Jolie are also on the list, being praised mostly for their charity works thus are included in the category of Heroes and Pioneers. Fellow movie hunk George Clooney also is among the world's Most Influential, being dubbed as "an incredibly wide range, and prolific as hell."
Time's list of the world's 100 Most Influential People, which is divided into five categories; Leaders and Revolutionaries, Heroes and Pioneers, Scientists and Thinkers, Artist and Entertainers, and Builders and Titans, is available for view at the publication's official site.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer