'What Happens' Celebrating LA Premiere
Days after celebrating its world premiere at Odeon in Leicester Square, London, romantic comedy "What Happens in Vegas..." once again rolled down its red carpet for another premiere event. This time, the special celebration preceding the theatrical release of the 20th Century Fox's movie was held on Los Angeles on May 1.
Unlike the world premiere which went by without one of its stars, Cameron Diaz, the latter event saw both of its stars, Ashton Kutcher and Diaz grazing Mann Village Theatre's red carpet. It was also attended by some other cast members, including Lake Bell, Michelle Krusiec and Rob Corddry. Additionally, several other Hollywood big names were also making an appearance on the occasion. They were Bai Ling, Brooke Burns, Diablo Cody, Eva Longoria, Jason Goldberg, Soleil Moon Frye, Tamera Mowry and Vince Vaughn.
Telling the story of two strangers who accidentally got married after a night of drunken party, "What Happens" is a comedy romantic film from Tom Vaughan. The film follows the now-married two main characters, Jack and Joy, as they trick each other to get their share of winning prize from a slot machine after Jack won a jackpot using Joy's coin. It will come in theaters on May 9.
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture