'What Happens' Celebrating LA Premiere
Days after celebrating its world premiere at Odeon in Leicester Square, London, romantic comedy "What Happens in Vegas..." once again rolled down its red carpet for another premiere event. This time, the special celebration preceding the theatrical release of the 20th Century Fox's movie was held on Los Angeles on May 1.
Unlike the world premiere which went by without one of its stars, Cameron Diaz, the latter event saw both of its stars, Ashton Kutcher and Diaz grazing Mann Village Theatre's red carpet. It was also attended by some other cast members, including Lake Bell, Michelle Krusiec and Rob Corddry. Additionally, several other Hollywood big names were also making an appearance on the occasion. They were Bai Ling, Brooke Burns, Diablo Cody, Eva Longoria, Jason Goldberg, Soleil Moon Frye, Tamera Mowry and Vince Vaughn.
Telling the story of two strangers who accidentally got married after a night of drunken party, "What Happens" is a comedy romantic film from Tom Vaughan. The film follows the now-married two main characters, Jack and Joy, as they trick each other to get their share of winning prize from a slot machine after Jack won a jackpot using Joy's coin. It will come in theaters on May 9.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal