'What Happens' Celebrating LA Premiere
Days after celebrating its world premiere at Odeon in Leicester Square, London, romantic comedy "What Happens in Vegas..." once again rolled down its red carpet for another premiere event. This time, the special celebration preceding the theatrical release of the 20th Century Fox's movie was held on Los Angeles on May 1.
Unlike the world premiere which went by without one of its stars, Cameron Diaz, the latter event saw both of its stars, Ashton Kutcher and Diaz grazing Mann Village Theatre's red carpet. It was also attended by some other cast members, including Lake Bell, Michelle Krusiec and Rob Corddry. Additionally, several other Hollywood big names were also making an appearance on the occasion. They were Bai Ling, Brooke Burns, Diablo Cody, Eva Longoria, Jason Goldberg, Soleil Moon Frye, Tamera Mowry and Vince Vaughn.
Telling the story of two strangers who accidentally got married after a night of drunken party, "What Happens" is a comedy romantic film from Tom Vaughan. The film follows the now-married two main characters, Jack and Joy, as they trick each other to get their share of winning prize from a slot machine after Jack won a jackpot using Joy's coin. It will come in theaters on May 9.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'