Usher Plans Collaborations With Michael Buble and John Mayer
Although the due date for his new album "Here I Stand is coming close, Usher still plans to add some finishing touches on it. The R 'n' B singer told the press that he wants to do more collaboration on the songs from his upcoming album which is set for release on May 27.
Usher is eying Michael Buble and John Mayer as his partners for two of his new songs "Forever Young" and "Something Special". On "Forever Young", he wants Michael to collaborate with him saying, "I would love to perform my track 'Forever Young' with Michael Buble. I actually wrote that song with the intention of him and me doing it together."
As for John, Usher wants the singer/guitarist to not only sing on "Something Special" but also plays the guitar part of the song. "I would like to do something with John Mayer on one of my songs 'Something Special' which is on my new album. I would love him to play the guitar and sing with me on that, " Usher said.
Previously, the "Yeah!" singer has released "In The Club" as the first single from his new album. The single which also features a duet with Young Jeezy was a major hit by peaking at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100.
More Usher News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group