Usher Plans Collaborations With Michael Buble and John Mayer
Although the due date for his new album "Here I Stand is coming close, Usher still plans to add some finishing touches on it. The R 'n' B singer told the press that he wants to do more collaboration on the songs from his upcoming album which is set for release on May 27.
Usher is eying Michael Buble and John Mayer as his partners for two of his new songs "Forever Young" and "Something Special". On "Forever Young", he wants Michael to collaborate with him saying, "I would love to perform my track 'Forever Young' with Michael Buble. I actually wrote that song with the intention of him and me doing it together."
As for John, Usher wants the singer/guitarist to not only sing on "Something Special" but also plays the guitar part of the song. "I would like to do something with John Mayer on one of my songs 'Something Special' which is on my new album. I would love him to play the guitar and sing with me on that, " Usher said.
Previously, the "Yeah!" singer has released "In The Club" as the first single from his new album. The single which also features a duet with Young Jeezy was a major hit by peaking at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper