Lindsay Lohan Tags Snoop Dogg In for Hip-Hop Album
More and more Hip-Hop vibe are injected into Lindsay Lohan's upcoming third album. After nabbing a collaboration with Ne-Yo, reports are saying that Lohan's team has gained the partnership of Snoop Dogg for the rapper to make a duet with the starlet.
With the addition of Snoop, Lohan officially owns four big names to back up the album. Apart from Ne-Yo, Timbaland and Pharrell Williams previously were confirmed to be working on the set also. Writer Roger Friedman noted that the collaboration with Snoop sounded "amazing". He said, "(Universal Music Group) is sparing no expense on this recording, bringing in all the usual suspects like Timbaland and Pharrell to make a good record for the rehabbed and revived Lindsay."
The third album which is not yet titled, is slated to hit the streets later this year. It will be the follow up to the 2005 "A Little More Personal (Raw)" that did moderately on the market. Lohan has stated in an interview with People magazine in March that it will be a Hip-Hop oriented album and that she will do a tour for the first time to support the LP.
Meanwhile, it has also been reported that Lohan will host KIIS FM Wango Tango in California on May 10 where one of its performers is Snoop. Others slated to appear are Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and Danity Kane among others.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other