Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Forever'
The music video for Chris Brown's new single "Forever" was premiered on April 30. It was shot in California, April 4, 2008 and was directed by Joseph Kahn.
The single itself was made to be the new song and first single for the release of Chris' repackaged album "Exclusive: Forever Edition". After its release, "Forever" managed to debut at #9 on the Billboard 100 chart.
As for the upcoming album, besides "Forever" it will also consist three other new tracks to add the original tracks from the previous album. Beside the new songs the repackaged version will also give a DVD consisting of Chris' unreleased concerts and behind the scene footage. It plans to hit the stores on June 3.
In other news, the R 'n' B crooner has recently received a recognition and praise from his senior Usher suggesting that Chris will be his successor. "Chris is the guy who dances and sings, which is a lot like I do and did as a young artist as well. If time serves us correctly, and artists are continuing to better themselves, then hopefully he'll follow the same path that I did," Usher said.
Chris Brown's "Forever" Video Premiere:
More Chris Brown News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers