Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Forever'
The music video for Chris Brown's new single "Forever" was premiered on April 30. It was shot in California, April 4, 2008 and was directed by Joseph Kahn.
The single itself was made to be the new song and first single for the release of Chris' repackaged album "Exclusive: Forever Edition". After its release, "Forever" managed to debut at #9 on the Billboard 100 chart.
As for the upcoming album, besides "Forever" it will also consist three other new tracks to add the original tracks from the previous album. Beside the new songs the repackaged version will also give a DVD consisting of Chris' unreleased concerts and behind the scene footage. It plans to hit the stores on June 3.
In other news, the R 'n' B crooner has recently received a recognition and praise from his senior Usher suggesting that Chris will be his successor. "Chris is the guy who dances and sings, which is a lot like I do and did as a young artist as well. If time serves us correctly, and artists are continuing to better themselves, then hopefully he'll follow the same path that I did," Usher said.
Chris Brown's "Forever" Video Premiere:
More Chris Brown News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March