Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Forever'
The music video for Chris Brown's new single "Forever" was premiered on April 30. It was shot in California, April 4, 2008 and was directed by Joseph Kahn.
The single itself was made to be the new song and first single for the release of Chris' repackaged album "Exclusive: Forever Edition". After its release, "Forever" managed to debut at #9 on the Billboard 100 chart.
As for the upcoming album, besides "Forever" it will also consist three other new tracks to add the original tracks from the previous album. Beside the new songs the repackaged version will also give a DVD consisting of Chris' unreleased concerts and behind the scene footage. It plans to hit the stores on June 3.
In other news, the R 'n' B crooner has recently received a recognition and praise from his senior Usher suggesting that Chris will be his successor. "Chris is the guy who dances and sings, which is a lot like I do and did as a young artist as well. If time serves us correctly, and artists are continuing to better themselves, then hopefully he'll follow the same path that I did," Usher said.
Chris Brown's "Forever" Video Premiere:
More Chris Brown News
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!