Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Forever'
The music video for Chris Brown's new single "Forever" was premiered on April 30. It was shot in California, April 4, 2008 and was directed by Joseph Kahn.
The single itself was made to be the new song and first single for the release of Chris' repackaged album "Exclusive: Forever Edition". After its release, "Forever" managed to debut at #9 on the Billboard 100 chart.
As for the upcoming album, besides "Forever" it will also consist three other new tracks to add the original tracks from the previous album. Beside the new songs the repackaged version will also give a DVD consisting of Chris' unreleased concerts and behind the scene footage. It plans to hit the stores on June 3.
In other news, the R 'n' B crooner has recently received a recognition and praise from his senior Usher suggesting that Chris will be his successor. "Chris is the guy who dances and sings, which is a lot like I do and did as a young artist as well. If time serves us correctly, and artists are continuing to better themselves, then hopefully he'll follow the same path that I did," Usher said.
Chris Brown's "Forever" Video Premiere:
More Chris Brown News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!