Nas to Stop Playing Disses Songs
Rapper Nas is making a huge decision that may disappoint his fans by deciding to stop playing some on his hit songs in concerts. The rapper plans to pull out the tracks that disses other artists from his gig's song list.
Nas' reason to stop playing those songs because he has made peace with the artists he once mock on the tracks. Confirming the news he said, "After the first year, there was no need to be out there yelling people's names and cursing them out... You're out there saying people's names that you've since reconciled."
One of the singles he will stop performing will be "Ether" which was rumored to be dissing Jay-Z on its lyrics. The song was actually his fans favorites as reports claim that they still asked Nas to play it on his shows.
Nas himself is currently preparing the release of his ninth album "Nigger" which will be released on July1. His previous album "Hip Hop Is Dead", which was released on December 19, 2006, managed to achieve success after debuting at #1 on the Billboard 200 chart.
More Nas News
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Tom Hanks, Piers Morgan, Donald Trump and More Mourn the Death of Space Legend John Glenn