Nas to Stop Playing Disses Songs
Rapper Nas is making a huge decision that may disappoint his fans by deciding to stop playing some on his hit songs in concerts. The rapper plans to pull out the tracks that disses other artists from his gig's song list.
Nas' reason to stop playing those songs because he has made peace with the artists he once mock on the tracks. Confirming the news he said, "After the first year, there was no need to be out there yelling people's names and cursing them out... You're out there saying people's names that you've since reconciled."
One of the singles he will stop performing will be "Ether" which was rumored to be dissing Jay-Z on its lyrics. The song was actually his fans favorites as reports claim that they still asked Nas to play it on his shows.
Nas himself is currently preparing the release of his ninth album "Nigger" which will be released on July1. His previous album "Hip Hop Is Dead", which was released on December 19, 2006, managed to achieve success after debuting at #1 on the Billboard 200 chart.
More Nas News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special