Nas to Stop Playing Disses Songs
Rapper Nas is making a huge decision that may disappoint his fans by deciding to stop playing some on his hit songs in concerts. The rapper plans to pull out the tracks that disses other artists from his gig's song list.
Nas' reason to stop playing those songs because he has made peace with the artists he once mock on the tracks. Confirming the news he said, "After the first year, there was no need to be out there yelling people's names and cursing them out... You're out there saying people's names that you've since reconciled."
One of the singles he will stop performing will be "Ether" which was rumored to be dissing Jay-Z on its lyrics. The song was actually his fans favorites as reports claim that they still asked Nas to play it on his shows.
Nas himself is currently preparing the release of his ninth album "Nigger" which will be released on July1. His previous album "Hip Hop Is Dead", which was released on December 19, 2006, managed to achieve success after debuting at #1 on the Billboard 200 chart.
More Nas News
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account