Britney Spears Snapped Wandering Into Local Gym Wearing Only a Towel
Is currently following an extensive fitness regime to get in shape for what is said to be a highly-anticipated comeback into the music industry, Britney Spears shocked fellow gym-goers in Los Angeles after wandering into the exercise room wearing nothing but a towel. Fortunately, the used-to-be troubled singer wasn't having another chaotic episode.
Britney was working out at Bally's Fitness Centre in Studio City, Los Angeles Monday, April 28 when she was caught with just a towel wrapped around her body as she had just completed a workout and headed to the changing room to shower. Realizing that she had forgotten her bottle of water, the mother of two decided to stay in her towel from the changing rooms to pick up the stuff.
A few people who were in the gym watched as they saw Britney standing bare footed in the middle of the gym with just a towel on. Later that day she was seen leaving the gym wearing a strapless black dress and brown cowboy boots clutching a bottle of water and her mobile phone.
The new fitness-mad Britney is hard at work on regaining her famous figure. She's said to have been spending at least 6 hours each day working out. She, as claimed by the Daily Mail, has supposedly dropped twenty pounds in thirty days.
Concerning her singing career, reports suggest that Britney is already back in the recording studio working on a new album. Her ex-manager Larry Rudolph recently claimed that she was capable of making the biggest comeback in pop music history.
More Britney Spears News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'